List of members and officials of the German Nazi Party in the years leading up to and comprising World War II. This list includes all Nazi Party members who held significant titles, ranks or occupations within the party between the years 1920 (when the Nazi Party was founded) and 1945, when the Second World War ended and the Nazi Party was dissolved.
NOTE: The list does not include Nazi leaders and officials from satellite parties created following WWII, such as the American Neo-Nazi organization. It also leaves out individuals associated with Nazism, but who were not ranking members of the party, such as Leni Riefenstahl.Many of these leaders of the Nazi Party never attained the infamy and notoriety of iconic Nazi officials such as Reinhard Heydrich (chief of the Reich Main Security Office, which included the Gestapo) or propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels. Nevertheless, students of 20th Century European History - and World War II in particular - may find this collection of Nazi leadership helpful, detailing the top Nazi leaders and top Nazi officials.
- Expert of racial matters at the Ministry of the Interior
- Politician and leader of the National Socialist German Workers Party
- Korpsführer of the National Socialist Motor Corps
- Adolf von Trotha (1 March 1868 in Koblenz, Rhine Province – 11 October 1940) was a German admiral in the Kaiserliche Marine. After the German revolution he briefly served as the first Chef der ...more
- Gauleiter of München-Oberbayern and Bavarian Interior Minister
- Theodor Adrian von Renteln (September 15, 1897 – 1946 (disputed)) was an activist and politician in Nazi Germany. During World War II, he was General Commissioner of Generalbezirk Litauen and was ...more
- Politician and governor of the province Danzig-West Prussia
- Architect for Nazis' offices and residences
Alfred BaeumlerPhilosopher who interpreted the works of Friedrich Nietzsche
Alfred JodlGeneraloberst and Chief of the Operations Staff of the Armed Forces High Command
- Deputy Reichsminister in the Reich Ministry
Alfred NaujoksSS-Sturmbannführer and leader of the attack on the Gleiwitz radio station
- Nazi 'philosopher'
Alfried Krupp von Bohlen und HalbachMember of Freundeskreis der Wirtschaft
Alois BrunnerCommander of the Drancy internment camp
Anton BurgerCommandant of Concentration camp Theresienstadt
- Politician and member of the Nazi party
- Chief of Civil Administration
Arthur LiebehenschelCommandant of Auschwitz and Majdanek death camps
- Austrian Nazi