The Best New Female Artists Of 2023
Over 80 Ranker voters have come together to rank this list of The Best New Female Artists Of 2023
Who are this year's best new female artists, you might ask? From bedroom pop masters PinkPantheress and girl in red to viral TDE signee DOECHII, all of 2023's new female singers are unapologetically shattering glass ceilings one hit song at a time. TikTok influencers Nessa Barrett and Jessie Murph are dominating the alternative pop space and multi-talented rapper and vocalist Baby Tate is back with more empowering releases through Warner Records.
Which trending new female musicians are you most excited to see live, and whose records are you currently listening to? Vote below for the best new female artists of 2023, and be sure to come back to see new additions throughout the year!
- PinkPantheress (born 2001) is an English singer, songwriter, and record producer. In 2021, while attending university in London, she posted several songs to TikTok that went viral, including "Break ...more
- Tate Rosner McRae is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and dancer. McRae caught the attention of RCA Records in 2019 after her original song "One Day" went viral on YouTube, subsequently releasing her ...more
- Marie Ulven Ringheim (born 16 February 1999), known professionally as Girl in Red (often stylized in all lowercase as girl in red), is a Norwegian indie pop singer-songwriter. Her single "I Wanna Be ...more
GriffSarah Faith Griffiths (born 21 January 2001), known professionally as Griff, is an English singer and songwriter. In 2019, she released her debut single, "Mirror Talk", through Warner Records. This ...more
- Tamia Monique Carter (born January 9, 2000), known professionally as Flo Milli, is an American rapper and songwriter. Born and raised in Mobile, Alabama, she began making and releasing music in 2015. ...more
- Zoe Wees (born May 13, 2002) is a German singer-songwriter. Her debut single "Control" charted in several nations including number 1 in France (SNEP Radio) and the top 10 in Belgium.