List of Famous Astrologers
List of famous astrologers, with photos, bios, and other information when available. Who are the top astrologers in the world? This includes the most prominent astrologers, living and dead, both in America and abroad. Science lovers will also enjoy the greatest scientific breakthroughs of 2017 and this simple guide on how to become an astrologist in two weeks. This list of notable astrologers is ordered by their level of prominence, and can be sorted for various bits of information, such as where these historic astrologers were born and what their nationality is. The people on this list are from different countries, but what they all have in common is that they're all renowned astrologers.
This list of popular astrologists includes William Lilly and Claudius Ptolemy. Featuring the great scientists of astrology, this list has them all!From reputable, prominent, and well known astrologers to the lesser known astrologers of today, these are some of the best professionals in the astrologer field. If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous astrologers ever?" and "What are the names of famous astrologers?" then you're in the right place.
- Galileo Galilei ( GAL-il-AY-oh, also US: -EE-oh, Italian: [ɡaliˈlɛːo ɡaliˈlɛi]; 15 February 1564 – 8 January 1642) was an astronomer, physicist and engineer, sometimes described as a polymath from ...more
- Claudius Ptolemy (; Koinē Greek: Κλαύδιος Πτολεμαῖος, Klaúdios Ptolemaîos [kláwdios ptolɛmɛ́os]; Latin: Claudius Ptolemaeus; c. AD 100 – c. 170) was a mathematician, astronomer, geographer and ...more
- Aleister Crowley (; born Edward Alexander Crowley; 12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947) was an English occultist, ceremonial magician, poet, painter, novelist, and mountaineer. He founded the religion ...more
Dorotheus of SidonDorotheus of Sidon (Greek: Δωρόθεος Σιδώνιος, c. 75 CE) was a 1st-century Hellenistic astrologer who wrote a didactic poem on horoscopic astrology known in Greek as the Pentateuch (five books). The ...more
- Michel de Nostredame (depending on the source, 14 or 21 December 1503 – 1 or 2 July 1566), usually Latinised as Nostradamus, was a French astrologer, physician and reputed seer, who is best known for ...more
- Giordano Bruno (, Italian: [dʒorˈdaːno ˈbruːno]; Latin: Iordanus Brunus Nolanus; born Filippo Bruno, (1548 – 17 February 1600) was an Italian Dominican friar, philosopher, mathematician, poet, ...more