List of notable or famous Bear Stearns employees, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list is a directory of the best Bear Stearns employees, showcasing only the most prominent Bear Stearns employees of all time. This list features past and present top Bear Stearns managers, including both current and retired Bear Stearns executives and alumni. Well-known Bear Stearns staff along with current and former Bear Stearns employees were and still are crucial to the company's success, as without these hard working men and women Bear Stearns would never be what it is today.
Jon Favreau and John Paulson are only the beginning of the people on this list.This renowned Bear Stearns employees list answers the questions, "What famous people have worked at Bear Stearns?" and "Who are the most famous Bear Stearns employees?"
- Jerome Kohlberg Jr. (July 10, 1925 – July 30, 2015) was an American businessman and early pioneer in the private equity and leveraged buyout industries founding private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. and later Kohlberg & Company. He was listed on the 2008 Forbes List of billionaires as the 785th richest person in the world with an estimated net worth of $1.5 billion.... more
- Age: 95
- Mr. Sites has served as a consultant to Wexford Capital, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor that manages a series of affiliated hedge funds and private equity funds, since September 2006. He has been a Fannie Mae director since October 2007.... more
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYJohn Alfred Paulson (born December 14, 1955) is an American investor, hedge fund manager and philanthropist. He leads Paulson & Co., a New York-based investment management firm he founded in 1994. He has been called "one of the most prominent names in high finance" and "a man who made one of the biggest fortunes in Wall Street history".His prominence and fortune were made in 2007 when he earned "almost $4 billion" personally and was transformed "from an obscure money manager into a financial legend" by using credit default swaps to effectively bet against the U.S. subprime mortgage lending market. In 2010, Paulson earned $4.9 billion. The Forbes real-time tracker estimated his net worth at... more
- Age: 64
- Birthplace: New York City, New York
- Photo: Francois Durand/Stringer / Getty Images EntertainmentJonathan Favreau (; born October 19, 1966) is an American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter. He is known for his work with the Marvel Cinematic Universe, directing and starring as Happy Hogan in the films Iron Man (2008) and Iron Man 2 (2010), as well as serving as an executive producer and/or starring in The Avengers (2012), Iron Man 3 (2013), Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Avengers: Endgame, and Spider-Man: Far From Home (both 2019) and also directing and starring as Carl Casper in Chef (2014). Favreau is further known for directing the films Elf (2003), Zathura: A Space Adventure (2005), Cowboys & Aliens (2011),... more
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York, Flushing