List of famous chefs, with photos, bios, and other information when available. Who are the top chefs in the world? This includes the most prominent chefs, living and dead, both in America and abroad. This list of notable chefs is ordered by their level of prominence, and can be sorted for various bits of information, such as where these historic chefs were born and what their nationality is. The people on this list are from different countries, but what they all have in common is that they're all renowned chefs.
Everyone from Padma Lakshmi to Paul Oakenfold is included on this list.From reputable, prominent, and well known chefs to the lesser known chefs of today, these are some of the best professionals in the chef field. If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous chefs ever?" and "What are the names of famous chefs?" then you're in the right place.
- Padma Parvati Lakshmi Vaidynathan (born September 1, 1970), known professionally as Padma... more
- Bethenny Frankel (born November 4, 1970) is an American reality television personality,... more
- Julia Carolyn Child (née McWilliams; August 15, 1912 – August 13, 2004) was an American chef,... more
- Gordon James Ramsay (born 8 November 1966) is a British chef, restaurateur, writer,... more
- Kelis Rogers (; born August 21, 1979) is an American singer, songwriter and chef. When she was... more
- Anthony Michael Bourdain (; June 25, 1956 – June 8, 2018) was an American celebrity chef,... more
- Rachael Domenica Ray (born August 25, 1968) is an American television personality,... more
- Giada Pamela De Laurentiis (born August 22, 1970) is an American chef, writer, and television... more
- Paula Ann Hiers Deen (born January 19, 1947) is an American TV personality and cooking show... more
- James Trevor Oliver (born 27 May 1975) is a British chef and restaurateur. He is known for... more
- Robert William Flay (born December 10, 1964) is an American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and... more
- Dominick DeLuise (August 1, 1933 – May 4, 2009) was an American actor, voice actor, comedian,... more
- Vincent Leonard Price Jr. (May 27, 1911 – October 25, 1993) was an American actor best known... more
- Nigella Lucy Lawson (born 6 January 1960) is an English food writer and cooking show host. She... more
- Joan Marie Severance (born December 23, 1958) is an American actress and former fashion model.
- Paul Anthony Sorvino (, Italian: [sorˈviːno]; born April 13, 1939) is an American actor, opera... more
- Catherine Ann Cora (born April 3, 1967) is an American professional chef best known for her... more
- Christopher John Cornell (né Boyle; July 20, 1964 – May 18, 2017) was an American musician,... more
- Martin Yan (Chinese: 甄文達, Zhen Wenda; born 22 December 1948) is a Chinese-American chef and... more
- Emeril John Lagassé III ( EM-ə-rəl lə-GAH-see; born October 15, 1959) is an American celebrity... more
- Wolfgang Johannes Puck (né Topfschnig; born July 8, 1949) is an Austrian-American chef,... more
- Jane Asher (born 5 April 1946) is an English actress, author and entrepreneur who achieved... more
- Peter Gordon (born 1963) is a New Zealand-born, London-based chef.
- Thomas Patrick Colicchio (; born August 15, 1962) is an American celebrity chef. He co-founded... more
- Jehane Benoît, OC was a Canadian culinary author, speaker, commentator, journalist, and... more