List of notable or famous Chrysler employees, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list is a directory of the best Chrysler employees, showcasing only the most prominent Chrysler employees of all time. This list features past and present top Chrysler managers, including both current and retired Chrysler executives and alumni. Well-known Chrysler staff along with current and former Chrysler employees were and still are crucial to the company's success, as without these hard working men and women Chrysler would never be what it is today.
Ricardo Montalbán and Sergio Marchionne are included in this list.This renowned Chrysler employees list answers the questions, "What famous people have worked at Chrysler?" and "Who are the most famous Chrysler employees?"
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYJerome Bailey York (June 22, 1938 – March 18, 2010), commonly known as Jerry York, was an American businessman, and the Chairman, President and CEO of Harwinton Capital. He was the former CFO of IBM and Chrysler, and was CEO of Micro Warehouse. He was a chief aide to Kirk Kerkorian and his Tracinda investment company. In February 2006, Kerkorian helped elect York to the board of directors of General Motors, from which he had previously resigned.... more
- Age: Dec. at 71 (1938-2010)
- Birthplace: Oakland Charter Township
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainMartin E. Welch was appointed executive vice president and chief financial officer of United Rentals Inc., a global equipment rental company, in 2006. He is the chairman of the Audit Committee of Delphi's Board of Directors. Mr. Welch is a certified public accountant.... more
- Age: 73
Nancy A. Rae
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainRicardo Gonzalo Pedro Montalbán y Merino, KSG (; Spanish pronunciation: [montalˈβan]; 25 November 1920 – 14 January 2009) was a Mexican actor of Spanish origin. His career spanned seven decades, during which he became known for many different performances in a variety of genres, from crime and drama to musicals and comedy. Among his notable roles was Armando in the Planet of the Apes film series from the early 1970s, wherein he starred in Escape from the Planet of the Apes (1971) and Conquest of the Planet of the Apes (1972). Ricardo Montalbán played Mr. Roarke on the television series Fantasy Island (1977–1984), and Khan Noonien Singh in both the original Star Trek series (1967) and the... more
- Age: Dec. at 88 (1920-2009)
- Birthplace: Mexico City, Mexico