List of Famous Civil Engineers
List of famous civil engineers, with photos, bios, and other information when available. Who are the top civil engineers in the world? This includes the most prominent civil engineers, living and dead, both in America and abroad. This list of notable civil engineers is ordered by their level of prominence, and can be sorted for various bits of information, such as where these historic civil engineers were born and what their nationality is. The people on this list are from different countries, but what they all have in common is that they're all renowned civil engineers.
List is made up of people like Osama bin Laden and Leonardo da Vinci. Featuring famous civil engineering scientists of history and the present, this list has it all.From reputable, prominent, and well known civil engineers to the lesser known civil engineers of today, these are some of the best professionals in the civil engineer field. If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous civil engineers ever?" and "What are the names of famous civil engineers?" then you're in the right place.
- Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci was an Italian polymath, painter, sculptor, architect, musician, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, geologist, cartographer, botanist, and writer. He is ...more
- Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden (Arabic: أسامة بن محمد بن عوض بن لادن, Usāmah bin Muḥammad bin ʿAwaḍ bin Lādin; March 10, 1957 – May 2, 2011), also rendered Usama bin Ladin, was a founder of ...more
- Harold Egbert Camping (July 19, 1921 – December 15, 2013) was an American Christian radio broadcaster, author and evangelist. Beginning in 1958, he served as president of Family Radio, a ...more
- Mohammed Yasser Abdel Rahman Abdel Raouf Arafat al-Qudwa al-Husseini (; Arabic: محمد ياسر عبد الرحمن عبد الرؤوف عرفات القدوة الحسيني; 4 / 24 August 1929 – 11 November 2004), popularly known as ...more
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (Persian: محمود احمدینژاد, romanized: Mahmud Ahmadinezhād [mæhmuːd(-e) æhmædiːneʒɒːd] (listen)), born Mahmoud Sabbaghian (Persian: صباغیان, romanized: Sabbāghyān, 28 October ...more
- Henry Liu (1936 – December 1, 2009 ) was a retired American civil engineer and the president of Freight Pipeline Company (FPC), now known as EcologicTech. Liu earned his PhD in civil engineering from ...more