The Top Coopers
List of notable or famous Coopers & Lybrand employees, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list is a directory of the best Coopers & Lybrand employees, showcasing only the most prominent Coopers & Lybrand employees of all time. This list features past and present top Coopers & Lybrand managers, including both current and retired Coopers & Lybrand executives and alumni. Well-known Coopers & Lybrand staff along with current and former Coopers & Lybrand employees were and still are crucial to the company's success, as without these hard working men and women Coopers & Lybrand would never be what it is today.
List is made up of many different people, including Mark D. Kingdon and David M. Walker.This renowned Coopers & Lybrand employees list answers the questions, "What famous people have worked at Coopers & Lybrand?" and "Who are the most famous Coopers & Lybrand employees?"
- Alan L. Earhart was appointed to the Network Appliance board in December 2004. Much of Earhart's distinguished career in Silicon Valley has been spent in various positions at Coopers Lybrand, including San Francisco regional managing partner, San Jose Office managing partner, technical consulting partner, and chairman of Coopers Lybrand's National Venture Capital Industry Group. During his time at PwC, Earhart served such clients as Ampex, Cisco, Convergent Technologies, Legato, Polycom, and Varian Inc. Earhart currently serves as chairman of the audit committee on the boards of Quantum Corporation, Foundry Networks, and Monolithic Power Systems. Earhart has a bachelor of science degree ...more
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainDavid M. Walker (born October 2, 1951) served as United States Comptroller General from 1998 to 2008, and is founder and CEO of the Comeback America Initiative (CAI) from 2010–2013. In 2017, Walker announced that he would explore running for Governor of Connecticut. He was eliminated from the race on the second round of voting at the State Republican Party Convention in May 2018.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BY-2.5
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainGraeme Davis (born Dartford, 1965) is an author, editor and academic researcher, as well as an associate lecturer with The Open University. He is a specialist in mediaeval language and literature, with interests in the Anglo-Saxons, Vikings, Iceland, Greenland and the North Atlantic. Publications include Germanic linguistics and dialectology, mediaeval history of the North Atlantic Region, English literature criticism, and genealogy. Davis received a PhD from University of St. Andrews, and has taught at Manchester Metropolitan University and the University of Northumbria.He and Karl Bernhardt are the editor of the linguistics monograph series Contemporary Studies in Descriptive Linguistics ...more
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BY-2.5Gregg Goldstein is Vice President of Corporate Development at Comcast Corporation.
- Hans A. Haefeli is vice president with responsibility for the Industrial Power Systems Division. Haefeli was formerly a general manager within the Building Construction Products Division, based in Cary, N.C.