List of Famous Illustrators
List of famous illustrators, with photos, bios, and other information when available. Who are the top illustrators in the world? This includes the most prominent illustrators, living and dead, both in America and abroad. This list of notable illustrators is ordered by their level of prominence, and can be sorted for various bits of information, such as where these historic illustrators were born and what their nationality is. The people on this list are from different countries, but what they all have in common is that they're all renowned illustrators.
List features Andy Warhol, Hayao Miyazaki and more.From reputable, prominent, and well known illustrators to the lesser known illustrators of today, these are some of the best professionals in the illustrator field. If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous illustrators ever?" and "What are the names of famous illustrators?" then you're in the right place.
- Andy Warhol was an American artist who was a leading figure in the visual art movement known as pop art. His works explore the relationship between artistic expression, celebrity culture and ...more
- Theodor Seuss Geisel ( or (listen); March 2, 1904 – September 24, 1991) was an American children's author, political cartoonist, illustrator, poet, animator, screenwriter, and filmmaker. He is ...more
- Grace Barnett Wing Slick (born October 30, 1939) is an American singer-songwriter, musician, artist and former model, widely known in rock and roll history for her role in San Francisco's burgeoning ...more
- Frederick Hubbard Gwynne (July 10, 1926 – July 2, 1993) was an American actor, artist and author. Gwynne was best known for his roles in the 1960s sitcoms Car 54, Where Are You? and as Herman Munster ...more
- Clive Barker (born 5 October 1952) is an English writer, film director, and visual artist. Barker came to prominence in the mid-1980s with a series of short stories, the Books of Blood, which ...more
Shepard FaireyFrank Shepard Fairey (born February 15, 1970) is an American contemporary street artist, graphic designer, activist, illustrator, and founder of OBEY Clothing who emerged from the skateboarding ...more