List of Famous Industrial Designers
List of famous industrial designers, with photos, bios, and other information when available. Who are the top industrial designers in the world? This includes the most prominent industrial designers, living and dead, both in America and abroad. Some of these iconic industrial designers have studied at the 30 best design schools in the world or have graduated from the At Center College of Design. This list of notable industrial designers is ordered by their level of prominence, and can be sorted for various bits of information, such as where these historic industrial designers were born and what their nationality is. The people on this list are from different countries, but what they all have in common is that they're all renowned industrial designers.
The list of the greatest industrial designers below includes Jonathan Ive, Philippe Starck, Adam Savage, and more. Whether they are contemporary product designers or classic industrial designers, this list has them all!From reputable, prominent, and well known industrial designers to the lesser known industrial designers of today, these are some of the best professionals in the industrial designer field. If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous industrial designers ever?" and "What are the names of famous industrial designers?" then you're in the right place.
- Richard Buckminster "Bucky" Fuller was an American neo-futuristic architect, systems theorist, author, designer, and inventor. Fuller published more than 30 books, coining or popularizing terms such ...more
- Adam Whitney Savage (born July 15, 1967) is an American special effects designer and fabricator, actor, educator, and television personality and producer, known as the former co-host (with Jamie ...more
- Sir Jonathan Paul "Jony" Ive, (born 27 February 1967) is a British industrial designer who is the outgoing Chief Design Officer (CDO) of Apple and the serving Chancellor of the Royal College of Art ...more
- Lloyd Groff Copeman (December 28, 1881 – July 5, 1956) was an American inventor who devised the first electric stove and the flexible rubber ice cube tray, among other products. He had nearly 700 ...more
- Maarten Baas (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈmaːrtən baːs]; born 19 February 1978) is a Dutch furniture designer.
- Marco Zanuso was an Italian architect and designer.