List of Famous Missionaries
List of famous missionaries, with photos, bios, and other information when available. Who are the top missionaries in the world? This includes the most prominent missionaries, living and dead, both in America and abroad. This list of notable missionaries is ordered by their level of prominence, and can be sorted for various bits of information, such as where these historic missionaries were born and what their nationality is. The people on this list are from different countries, but what they all have in common is that they're all renowned missionaries.
This list is made up of a variety of people, including Paula White and Steve Munsey. Featuring great Christian missionaries, women missionaries, modern day missionaries, and more, this list has it all.From reputable, prominent, and well known missionaries to the lesser known missionaries of today, these are some of the best professionals in the missionary field. If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous missionaries ever?" and "What are the names of famous missionaries" then you're in the right place.
- Paul the Apostle (Latin: Paulus; Greek: Παῦλος, romanized: Paulos; Coptic: ⲡⲁⲩⲗⲟⲥ; c. 5 – c. 64 or 67), commonly known as Saint Paul and also known by his Jewish name Saul of Tarsus (Hebrew: שאול ...more
- David Livingstone was a Scottish Congregationalist pioneer medical missionary with the London Missionary Society and an explorer in Africa. His meeting with H. M. Stanley on 10 November 1871 gave ...more
- Marilyn Hickey is an American Christian minister and televangelist who teaches Bible studies both nationally and internationally.
- Paula Michelle White-Cain (née Furr; April 20, 1966), better known as Paula White, is an American non-denominational pastor. Prior to May 2019, she was senior pastor of New Destiny Christian Center, ...more
- Italian Jesuit architect who stopped in Macau foe about two years 1600-1602, and designed the Cathedral of Saint Paul in Macau,completed in 1627.
- Grant Steven Wilson (born July 3, 1974) is an Art Director & Developer for Rather Dashing Games (now a division of Kalmbach Publishing), a game company he founded with Michael Richie, and the ...more