List of Famous Motivational Speakers
List of famous motivational speakers, with photos, bios, and other information when available. Who are the top motivational speakers in the world? Popular motivational speaker Tony Robbins has helped many celebrity clients. (If you're looking for motivation, this list of positive actions might help!) This includes the most prominent motivational speakers, living and dead, both in America and abroad. This list of notable motivational speakers is ordered by their level of prominence, and can be sorted for various bits of information, such as where these historic motivational speakers were born and what their nationality is. The people on this list are from different countries, but what they all have in common is that they're all renowned motivational speakers.
This list of public speakers who are motivational and inspirational includes people like Tony Robbins, Zig Zagler, and more. Featuring male and female self help speakers, this list has a variety of motivational gurus helping people lead great lives.From reputable, prominent, and well known motivational speakers to the lesser known motivational speakers of today, these are some of the best professionals in the motivational speaker field. If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous motivational speakers ever?" and "What are the names of famous motivational speakers?" then you're in the right place.
- Norman Vincent Peale (May 31, 1898 – December 24, 1993) was an American minister and author known for his work in popularizing the concept of positive thinking, especially through his best-selling ...more
Stephen CoveyStephen Richards Covey (October 24, 1932 – July 16, 2012) was an American educator, author, businessman, and keynote speaker. His most popular book is The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. His ...more
- Hilary Hinton "Zig" Ziglar (November 6, 1926 – November 28, 2012) was an American author, salesman, and motivational speaker.
- Anthony Jay Robbins (born Anthony J. Mahavoric; February 29, 1960) is an American author, philanthropist, and life coach. Robbins is known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books ...more
- Naomi Judd (born Diana Ellen Judd; January 11, 1946 – April 30, 2022) was an American singer-songwriter and actress. In 1983, she and her daughter Wynonna formed the duo known as The Judds, which ...more
- Eckhart Tolle ( EK-art TOL-ə; German pronunciation: [ˈɛkhaʁt ˈtɔlə], born Ulrich Leonard Tölle, February 16, 1948) is a spiritual teacher. He is a German-born resident of Canada best known as the ...more