List of Famous Personal Trainers
List of famous personal trainers, with photos, bios, and other information when available. Who are the top personal trainers in the world? This includes the most prominent personal trainers, living and dead, both in America and abroad. Fitness fans will also enjoy our lists of celebrities who do P90X and pictures of sexy fitness models. This list of notable personal trainers is ordered by their level of prominence, and can be sorted for various bits of information, such as where these historic personal trainers were born and what their nationality is. The people on this list are from different countries, but what they all have in common is that they're all renowned personal trainers.
This list below has a variety of notable male and female personal trainers, like Jillian Michaels and Lou Ferrigno, in it, but if you see any famous trainers who are missing feel free to add them below. Featuring celebrity trainers, home workout experts, and popular fitness instructors, this list has them all!From reputable, prominent, and well known personal trainers to the lesser known personal trainers of today, these are some of the best professionals in the personal trainer field. If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous personal trainers ever?" and "What are the names of famous personal trainers?" then you're in the right place.
- Milton Teagle "Richard" Simmons (born July 12, 1948) is an American fitness instructor, actor, and video producer. He promotes weight-loss programs, most prominently through his Sweatin' to the ...more
- Jillian Michaels (born February 18, 1974) is an American personal trainer, businesswoman, author and television personality from Los Angeles, California. Michaels is best known for her appearances on ...more
- Kiana Tom (born March 14, 1965) is an American television host, fitness expert, author, actress, and businesswoman. She is best known as the hostess and creator of Kiana's Flex Appeal on ESPN.
- Louis Jude Ferrigno (; born November 9, 1951) is an American actor, fitness trainer, fitness consultant and retired professional bodybuilder. As a bodybuilder, Ferrigno won an IFBB Mr. America title ...more
- Denise Austin (née Katnich; born February 13, 1957) is an American fitness instructor, author, and columnist, and a former member of the President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports.
Susan PowterSusan Powter (born 22 December 1957) is an Australian-born American motivational speaker, nutritionist, personal trainer, and author, who rose to fame in the 1990s with her catchphrase "Stop the ...more