List of Famous Prosecutors
List of famous prosecutors, with photos, bios, and other information when available. Who are the top prosecutors in the world? This includes the most prominent prosecutors, living and not, both in America and abroad. This list of notable prosecutors is ordered by their level of prominence, and can be sorted for various bits of information, such as where these historic prosecutors were born and what their nationality is. The people on this list are from different countries, but what they all have in common is that they're all renowned prosecutors.
List contains people like Andrew Jackson, Marcia Clark.From reputable, prominent, and well known prosecutors to the lesser known prosecutors of today, these are some of the best professionals in the prosecutor field. If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous prosecutors ever?" and "What are the names of famous prosecutors?" then you're in the right place.
Marcia ClarkMarcia Rachel Clark (née Kleks, formerly Horowitz; August 31, 1953) is an American prosecutor, author, television correspondent and television producer. She is known for being the lead prosecutor in ...more
- John Forbes Kerry (born December 11, 1943) is an American politician who served as the 68th United States Secretary of State from 2013 to 2017. A member of the Democratic Party, he previously served ...more
- Andrew Jackson (March 15, 1767 – June 8, 1845) was an American soldier and statesman who served as the seventh president of the United States from 1829 to 1837. Before being elected to the ...more
- Susana Martinez (born July 14, 1959) is an American politician, former district attorney, and attorney who served as the 31st governor of New Mexico from 2011 to 2019. A Republican, she served as ...more
- Robert Houghwout Jackson (February 13, 1892 – October 9, 1954) was an American attorney and judge who served as an Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court. He had previously served as ...more
- Brian Edward Sandoval (; born August 5, 1963) is an American businessman and former attorney and politician who served as the 29th Governor of Nevada from 2011 to 2019. A member of the Republican ...more