List of Famous Statesmen
List of famous statesmen, with photos, bios, and other information when available. Who are the top statesmen in the world? This includes the most prominent statesmen, living and dead, both in America and abroad. This list of notable statesmen is ordered by their level of prominence, and can be sorted for various bits of information, such as where these historic statesmen were born and what their nationality is. The people on this list are from different countries, but what they all have in common is that they're all renowned statesmen.
The list you're viewing contains people like Abraham Lincoln and Bill Clinton. Featuring American statesmen, famous statesman politicians, and more, this list has it all.From reputable, prominent, and well known statesmen to the lesser known statesmen of today, these are some of the best professionals in the statesman field. If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous ever?" and "What are the names of famous statesmen?" then you're in the right place.
- William Jefferson Clinton (born William Jefferson Blythe III; August 19, 1946) is an American politician who served as the 42nd president of the United States from 1993 to 2001. Prior to the ...more
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (; 2 October 1869 – 30 January 1948) was an Indian lawyer, anti-colonial nationalist, and political ethicist, who employed nonviolent resistance to lead the successful ...more
- Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill (30 November 1874 – 24 January 1965) was a British politician, army officer, and writer. He was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1940 to 1945, when he ...more
- Abraham Lincoln (February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865) was an American statesman and lawyer who served as the 16th president of the United States from 1861 until his assassination in April 1865. ...more
- Albert Arnold Gore Jr. (born March 31, 1948) is an American politician and environmentalist who served as the 45th vice president of the United States from 1993 to 2001. Gore was Bill Clinton's ...more
- Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela (; Xhosa: [xolíɬaɬa mandɛ̂ːla]; 18 July 1918 – 5 December 2013) was a South African anti-apartheid revolutionary, political leader, and philanthropist who served as ...more