List of notable or famous World Bank employees, listed alphabetically with photos when available. This list is a directory of the best World Bank employees, showcasing only the most prominent World Bank employees of all time. This list features past and present top World Bank managers, including both current and retired World Bank executives and alumni. Well-known World Bank staff along with current and former World Bank employees were and still are crucial to the company's success, as without these hard working men and women World Bank would never be what it is today.
A list made up of people like Sheryl Sandberg and Robert McNamara.This renowned World Bank employees list answers the questions, "What famous people have worked at World Bank?" and "Who are the most famous World Bank employees?"
- Sir Alan Arthur Walters (17 June 1926 – 3 January 2009) was a British economist who was best known as the Chief Economic Adviser to Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher from 1981 to 1983 and (after his return from the United States) again for five months in 1989.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 83 (1926-2009)
- Birthplace: Leicester, United Kingdom
Alden W. ClausenAlden Winship "Tom" Clausen (February 17, 1923 – January 21, 2013) was President of the World Bank from 1981 to 1986. He was also president and CEO of Bank of America in 1970 and again in 1986. ... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 90 (1923-2013)
- Birthplace: Hamilton, Illinois
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useAlison Morantz is Associate Professor of Law at Stanford University... more on Wikipedia