It's not easy for a lot of us to navigate the always evolving digital landscape. But sometimes our senior citizens make some of the most wholesome and hilarious mistakes online. You can find more posts like this at r/oldpeoplefacebook. Be sure to vote up your favorite posts.
1. Turn Down My VolumePhoto: u/diverareyouok / Reddit
2. She'll Get TherePhoto: u/Seaboats / Reddit
3. Dang, Grandma Didn't Hold BackPhoto: u/Throwawayroast111 / Reddit
4. Milly Doesn't Mean To ShoutPhoto: u/knifewrenchhh / Reddit
5. When Your Parents OversharePhoto: u/pcyr9999 / Reddit
6. Everything Okay, Ethel?Photo: u/itsnotwillll / Reddit