List of symptoms associated with Ovarian cancer, listed in alphabetical order with photos when available. This list can help identify the warning signs of Ovarian cancer, but if you're concerned for your health you should visit your physician immediately. Many people in the world have been diagnosed with Ovarian cancer, and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed about. If you are wondering "Do I have Ovarian cancer?" this list may help you get a ballpark idea of whether or not you might have it.
This is a list that features items like Fatigue and Dyspnea.Many of the symptoms of Ovarian cancer may be related to other illnesses or conditions, so if you're experiencing any of these symptoms don't automatically assume you have Ovarian cancer. Only a medical profession can properly diagnose you, so don't hesitate to consult your doctor if you fear you may have Ovarian cancer.
- 1Urethritis, Typhoid fever
- 2Crohn's disease, Allergy
- 3Iron deficiency anemia, Appendicitis
- 4AIDS, Appendicitis
- 5Myocardial infarction, Scleroderma
- 6Secondary hyperparathyroidism, Primary hyperparathyroidism
- 7Typhoid fever, Myocardial infarction
- 8Meningeal Tuberculosis, Secondary hyperparathyroidism
- 10Appendicitis, Bladder cancer
- 11Ectopic pregnancy, Placenta praevia