Spice up any party with these awesome party board games! You've got chips and dip. You've got drinks and soda. You've got helium balloons, and a wicked playlist ready to go. The only thing that's missing is an awesome board game to get the party started! Maybe you'll play a rousing game of Clue. Or perhaps test your knowledge of film and entertainment with a round of Scene It? You might even want to spread out that iconic, polka-dotted mat on the ground for a hilarious game of Twister. Whatever you choose, we've got your party covered with these super fun party board games.The games that are featured on this list include: Pictionary, Taboo, Smarty Party, Wits and Wagers, Balderdash, Guesstures, Scattergories, Apples to Apples, Party Pooper, Trivial Pursuit Party, Scrabble, Axis and Allies, B.S., Monopoly and Say Anything. If there’s a game listed here that you think is the absolute best, share your opinion and be sure to vote for your favorite one on the list. Also, please feel free to add anything we might have left out or forgotten.
- 113721The game starts with a set of wooden planks arranged to form a tower. Each player tries to successfully remove individual planks from the tower without causing it to collapse. Whoever knocks the tower down loses the game.
YahtzeeThis game is a combination of luck and strategy. Players try to roll the dice and come up with the best combination of numbers to win.
- 316847The quick-drawing game in which the guesses are just as hilarious as the sketches! Try to guess your teammate's terrible interesting drawings of seemingly simple items!
- 411555In this game of "unspeakable fun," the goal is to get your teammates to guess the word on the card without saying any of the "forbidden" or "taboo" words.
- 511254Hands down, Twister is the best! (Pun intended.) This game is played on a large square mat covered in different colored polka-dots. The spinner calls out colors and body parts, such as, "Right hand, red." Each player must successfully transfer their body part to the specified color without falling over. The last man standing wins!
Trivial Pursuit PartyTeam up to answer fun trivia questions.
- 75818This game helps settle age-old questions that have been debated for centuries, like, "Which pop band is totally overrated?" and "Which celeb would be the most fun to hang out with for a day?" There are no right or wrong answers--you can literally say anything.
- 89150Try to get your playing pieces around the board and back to their starting positions without getting bumped by another player!
- 99356It's fun getting into Trouble! Pop the dice to move your game piece around the board and get your pieces safely home without bumping into the other teams.
- 108147Players try to guess trivia questions about film, television, and pop culture. It is played on a DVD.
- 118760Ask questions to find out the identity of your opponent's mystery person!
- 128866Cranium is awesome because you get to explore different mediums of creativity. Sculpt artwork out of play dough, act out a scene from a movie, or sing a song to win!
- 137353UNO Attack is just like regular UNO...only with a deck of cards exploding in your face. Classic UNO rules apply (try to get rid of all your cards by placing them on the deck in like-colors), but with a twist: instead of having to "draw" when you run out, simply hit the Attack button. You could be blasted with five or six cards, or only one, depending on what the machine decides to give you.
Would You RatherWould you rather eat five earthworms, or one cockroach? Discuss and debate some of the most mind boggling questions with your friends!
- 156361This game is all about hilarious comparisons. Match the Green Apple adjective cards with the Red Apple noun cards to come up with funny, true, or just plain weird comparisons.
- 165958Time to get creative! Teams come up with answers to the categories listed on their cards.
- 172417Rummikub is a tile-based game that combines elements of both Rummy and Mahjong.
- 184958Try to solve the mysterious death of one of the characters!
Hungry Hungry HipposChildren's game
BS Button GameCard games
Call it like a pro or sling it like a champ with the hilarious, new strategy game from DollTV.
Challenge your friends to a sit down and sharpen your BS skill set.
Think your friend is bluffing? Push the Bull Sh*t button, and call it loud and clear. It flashes red and plays one of more than sixty random celebrity impressions.
BS is everywhere. Deal with it. Keep the big, red button handy anytime you need to call BS.
(2) AAA batteries (not included).
Smart AssBe the first person to guess the "Who, What, When, Where, Why" questions.
- 224766Spin the spinner to move yourself through the various stages of life around the board game. Will you go to college? Get married? Have kids? Lose your job? Live in a house? Find out by playing the Game of Life!
- 232747Try to get your teammates to guess a word based on your clues!
- 243865Earn troops and attack your opponents while defending your own territories. Try to take over the world!
- 252958Five major world powers are struggling for supreme rulership.