List of the best Patty Duke movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Patty Duke's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Patty Duke movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Patty Duke movies will be at the top of the list. Patty Duke has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Patty Duke movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Patty Duke films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Patty Duke role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Patty Duke performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list features To Face Her Past, George Washington and more."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Patty Duke movies?" and "What are the greatest Patty Duke roles of all time?"
- Blind and deaf after suffering a terrible fever as a baby, young Helen Keller (Patty Duke) has spent years unable to communicate, leaving her frustrated and occasionally violent. As a last chance ...more
- Cries from the Heart is a 1994 American drama film directed by Michael Switzer. A young autistic boy who has trouble with verbalization but a real talent for technology, uses a computer to plead for ...more
- Made an outcast by her family and her boyfriend because of an unwanted pregnancy, Marlene Chambers (Patty Duke) takes refuge in an abandoned seaside house. She is not there long before black attorney ...more
- In New York City, bright but naive New Englander Anne Welles (Barbara Parkins) becomes a secretary at a theatrical law firm, where she falls in love with attorney Lyon Burke (Paul Burke). Anne ...more
- A girl possesses the royal qualities of a princess while also embodying the courage of a knight.
- Me, Natalie is a 1969 American comedy-drama film directed by Fred Coe. The screenplay by A. Martin Zweiback is based on an original story by Academy Award-winner Stanley Shapiro, who previously wrote ...more
- The Miracle Worker is a 1979 television remake of the 1962 film with the same name. It is based on the life of Helen Keller and Annie Sullivan's struggles to teach her. The 1979 film starred The ...more
- When his parents split and his New York thespian mother makes her career a priority, exuberant young boy Buddy (Eric Lloyd) is sent to the Depression-era South to live with distant and aging cousins. ...more
- Love Finds a Home is a Christian drama film, the eighth and final installment based on a series of books by Janette Oke. It aired on Hallmark Channel on September 5, 2009. The film is based on the ...more
- Always Remember I Love You is a 1990 television film starring Patty Duke and Stephen Dorff. It tells the story of a teenage boy who, after finding out he was adopted, runs away from home to search ...more
- Needing help to care for her rambunctious daughter, Tara (Quinn Cummings), Liz Benedict (Patty Duke Astin) hires teen Joanna (Stephanie Zimbalist) as a housekeeper and baby sitter. Liz's husband, ...more
- When her husband is killed in Vietnam, Francesca Kinsolving (Patty Duke) finds herself pregnant and alone. She resolves to visit her in-laws in Minnesota, believing, based on her late husband's ...more
- Perry Mason: The Case of the Avenging Ace is a 1988 TV Movie.
- A Family of Strangers is a 1993 TV movie written by William Gough, Anna Sandor and directed by Sheldon Larry.
- By Design is a Canadian film directed by Claude Jutra and was released in 1982. It stars Sara Botsford and Patty Duke Astin.
- When his pregnant wife, Nancy (Jennifer Hetrick), falls into a prolonged coma, Marty Klein (Henry Winkler) wants to terminate her pregnancy rather than risk a birth that will likely kill her. When a ...more
- Billie (Patty Duke) is a tomboy who loves sports. When the high school track coach (Charles Lane) sees her run, he asks her to join the school team. Her inclusion in the formerly all-male team causes ...more
- During the early days of the civil rights movement, Memphis was the site of the birth of rock `n' roll thanks to rock pioneer Sam Phillips and his Sun Records recording studio in the Tennessee city. ...more
- Murder without conviction is a 2004 drama/mistery film written by Lee Harris and Bruce Franklin Singer and directed by Kevin Connor
- Unanswered Prayers is a 2010 tv drama film written by Anne Gerard and Otis Jones and directed by Steven Schachter.
- George Washington is a 1984 television miniseries directed by Buzz Kulik. The miniseries, released in three parts, chronicles the life of George Washington, the 1st President of the United States, ...more
- As a child, she was Emily Ann, a poor girl in the South with no friends and an ineffective mother. But as an adult, she's Rita Shawn (Kim Stanley), an actress loved the world over. Still, all the ...more
- Peter (Alec Baldwin) and Rita (Meg Ryan) immediately fall for each other and decide to get married. But during their wedding reception, a feeble old man (Sydney Walker) asks Rita for a kiss. While ...more