List of the best Paul Giamatti movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Paul Giamatti's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Paul Giamatti movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Paul Giamatti movies will be at the top of the list. Paul Giamatti has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Paul Giamatti movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Paul Giamatti films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Paul Giamatti role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Paul Giamatti performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List films include John Dies at the End, Man on the Moon and more."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Paul Giamatti movies?" and "What are the greatest Paul Giamatti roles of all time?"
Paul Giamatti has worked with many famous directors, including big names like Steven Spielberg and Ron Howard. Paul Giamatti has been in some really popular films, and is right up there with stars like Frank Langella and Josh Brolin in terms of fame and success.
- John Adams is a 2008 American television miniseries chronicling most of U.S. President John Adams' political life and his role in the founding of the United States. Paul Giamatti portrays John Adams. ...more
- Struggling writer and wine enthusiast Miles (Paul Giamatti) takes his engaged friend, Jack (Thomas Haden Church), on a trip to wine country for a last single-guy bonding experience. While Miles wants ...more
- During the Great Depression, ex-boxer James J. Braddock (Russell Crowe) works as a day laborer until his former manager Joe Gould (Paul Giamatti) offers him a one-time slot against a rising young ...more
- Joseph Pistone (Johnny Depp) is an FBI agent who has infiltrated one of the major New York Mafia families and is living under the name Donnie Brasco. He develops a relationship with mob hit man ...more
- Win Win is a 2011 comedy-drama directed and written by Thomas McCarthy. The main characters are played by Paul Giamatti, Alex Shaffer, Amy Ryan, Bobby Cannavale, Jeffrey Tambor, Burt Young and ...more
- He doesn't know it, but everything in Truman Burbank's (Jim Carrey) life is part of a massive TV set. Executive producer Christof (Ed Harris) orchestrates "The Truman Show," a live broadcast of ...more
- Captain John Miller (Tom Hanks) takes his men behind enemy lines to find Private James Ryan, whose three brothers have been killed in combat. Surrounded by the brutal realties of war, while searching ...more
- A master magician named Eisenheim (Edward Norton) vies with Crown Prince Leopold (Rufus Sewell) of Vienna for the hand of noblewoman Sophie (Jessica Biel), the girl he once loved. He brings his ...more
- Toward the end of his life, Barney Panofsky (Paul Giamatti) looks back on his triumphs and tragedies, beginning with an ill-fated relationship with Clara (Rachelle Lefevre), whom he marries when she ...more
- Danny Roman (Samuel L. Jackson) is considered the best police hostage negotiator in Chicago. After a friend warns him that someone is embezzling from a disability fund, the person is found dead. ...more
- Claire Stenwick (Julia Roberts) and Ray Koval (Clive Owen) are former government operatives who are now collecting big paychecks from rival companies as corporate spies. Their latest mission is to ...more
- A collection of disparate but equally damaged characters is traveling to Omaha, Neb. to perform in a karaoke competition with a grand prize of $5,000. They include con artist Ricky Dean (Huey Lewis), ...more
- Underground comic book writer Harvey Pekar, portrayed by Paul Giamatti but also appearing as himself, is the subject of this inventive biopic. Much of the film focuses on the eccentric Pekar's ...more
- Spurred on by a promise he made to his daughters, Walt Disney (Tom Hanks) embarks on what would become a 20-year quest to obtain the movie rights to "Mary Poppins." The author, P.L. Travers (Emma ...more
- The life and career of shock-jock superstar Howard Stern (himself) is recounted from his humble beginnings to his view from the top. Possessing a desire to be an on-air personality since childhood, ...more
- Jim Carrey stars as the late Andy Kaufman, who was considered one of the most innovative, eccentric and enigmatic performers of his time. A master at manipulating audiences, Kaufman could generate ...more
- Lady in the Water is a 2006 American fantasy thriller film written and directed by M. Night Shyamalan and starring Paul Giamatti and Bryce Dallas Howard. The film's plot concerns a Philadelphia ...more
- This follow-up to the abortion-themed "If These Walls Could Talk" tells the stories of three lesbian couples -- who live in the same house at different periods of time -- who are at a crossroads in ...more
- My Best Friend's Wedding is a 1997 American romantic comedy film directed by P.J. Hogan. When a woman's long-time friend (Dermot Mulroney) reveals he's engaged, she (Julia Roberts) realizes she loves ...more
- Big Fat Liar is a 2002 American teen comedy film directed by Shawn Levy, written and produced by Dan Schneider and Brian Robbins, and starring Frankie Muniz, Paul Giamatti, and Amanda Bynes. The film ...more
- Sabrina Fairchild (Julia Ormond) is a chauffeur's daughter who grew up with the wealthy Larrabee family. She always had unreciprocated feelings for David (Greg Kinnear), the family's younger son and ...more
- After saving a newborn infant from assassins, carrot-crunching gunman Mr. Smith (Clive Owen) teams up with a prostitute named DQ (Monica Bellucci) to protect the baby from further attacks. With hit ...more
- Michael Jennings (Ben Affleck) is a top-notch reverse engineer. Corporations pay him to crack the secrets of their competitors' products. When the job is done, he has his memory of it erased. ...more
- The Last Station is a 2009 English-language German biographical drama film written and directed by Michael Hoffman, and based on Jay Parini's 1990 biographical novel of the same name, which ...more
- Financial leaders (William Hurt, Billy Crudup) spring into action when the U.S. economy falters in 2008.