List of the best Paul Mercurio movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Paul Mercurio's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Paul Mercurio movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Paul Mercurio movies will be at the top of the list. Paul Mercurio has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Paul Mercurio movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Paul Mercurio films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Paul Mercurio role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Paul Mercurio performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Items include everything from The First 9½ Weeks to The Day of the Roses."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Paul Mercurio movies?" and "What are the greatest Paul Mercurio roles of all time?"
- The Biblical story of Joseph, who was sold to slavery by his brothers who were jealous of his prophetic abilities to analyze dreams and of his being their fathers' favorite.... more on Wikipedia
166Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Monica Bellucci, Ben Kingsley, Martin Landau, Lesley Ann Warren, Alice Krige
- Released: 1995
- Directed by: Roger Young
- Strictly Ballroom is a 1992 Australian romantic comedy film directed and co-written by Baz Luhrmann. The film, which was Luhrmann's first, is the first in his The Red Curtain Trilogy of theatre-motif-related films; the other two are Romeo + Juliet and Moulin Rouge!. Strictly Ballroom is based on a critically acclaimed stage play originally set up in 1984 by Luhrmann and fellow students while he was studying at the National Institute of Dramatic Arts in Sydney. An expanded version of the play became a success at the Czechoslovakian Youth Drama Festival in Bratislava in 1986, and in 1988 it made successful season at Sydney's Wharf Theatre, where it was seen by Australian music executive Ted... more on Wikipedia
144Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Sonia Kruger, Gia Carides, Bill Hunter, Barry Otto, Paul Mercurio
- Released: 1992
- Directed by: Baz Luhrmann
- Dark Planet is a 1997 sci-fi film directed by Albert Magnoli.... more on Wikipedia
42Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Michael York, John Beck, Phil Morris, Maria Ford, Harley Jane Kozak
- Released: 1997
- Directed by: Albert Magnoli
- Exit to Eden is a 1994 American comedy-thriller film directed by Garry Marshall and adapted to the screen by Deborah Amelon and Bob Brunner from Anne Rampling's novel of the same name. The original music score was composed by Patrick Doyle. Dana Delany stars as Lisa Emerson and Paul Mercurio plays Elliot Slater. Half of the film consists of a new comedic detective story line written by the director. ... more on Wikipedia
105Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Rosie O'Donnell, Dan Aykroyd, Dana Delany, Iman Abdulmajid, Héctor Elizondo
- Released: 1994
- Directed by: Garry Marshall