List of the best Penelope Ann Miller movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Penelope Ann Miller's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Penelope Ann Miller movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Penelope Ann Miller movies will be at the top of the list. Penelope Ann Miller has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Penelope Ann Miller movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Penelope Ann Miller films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Penelope Ann Miller role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Penelope Ann Miller performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The list you're viewing contains films like The Hired Heart and Saving Grace B. Jones."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Penelope Ann Miller movies?" and "What are the greatest Penelope Ann Miller roles of all time?"
- Carlito's Way is a 1993 American drama film directed by Brian De Palma, based on the novels Carlito's Way and After Hours by Judge Edwin Torres. The film adaptation was scripted by David Koepp. It ...more
- Kindergarten Cop is a 1990 American comedy film directed by Ivan Reitman and starring Arnold Schwarzenegger as John Kimble, a tough police detective, who must go undercover and pose as a kindergarten ...more
- Re-creation of the life of comic genius Charlie Chaplin, from his humble beginnings in south London through his early days in British vaudeville, his silent movie career in America and his late ...more
- The Artist is a 2011 French romantic comedy-drama in the style of a black-and-white silent film. It was written, directed, and co-edited by Michel Hazanavicius, produced by Thomas Langmann and ...more
- "Larry the Liquidator" Garfield (Danny DeVito) is a corporate raider, deconstructing companies and selling off the parts for a profit. His new target is a small-town cable company that employs the ...more
- Margaret Harwood (Penelope Ann Miller) is a young wine expert and the daughter of noted connoisseur Sir Mason Harwood (Ian Richardson). After discovering a rare and very old bottle, Sir Mason sells ...more
- When plans with her boyfriend fall through, high school senior Chris Parker (Elisabeth Shue) ends up babysitting the Anderson kids, Brad (Keith Coogan) and Sara (Maia Brewton). What should be a quiet ...more
- A homicide detective (Tom Sizemore) helps a biologist (Penelope Ann Miller) hunt a giant creature that is killing people in a Chicago museum.
- Awakenings is a 1990 American drama film based on Oliver Sacks' 1973 memoir of the same title. It tells the true story of British neurologist Oliver Sacks, fictionalized as American Malcolm Sayer, ...more
- After creditors make it clear they intend to foreclose on the family farm of Frank (Richard Gere) and Terry Roberts (Kevin Anderson), the brothers decide to take matters into their own hands. Fed up ...more
- In this adaptation of a semi-autobiographical Neil Simon play, young Eugene Morris Jerome (Matthew Broderick) enlists in the U.S. Army at the end of World War II. He is shipped from his Brooklyn home ...more
- A psychological suspense thriller adapted from James Patterson's first highly acclaimed novel in the Alex Cross series, Morgan Freeman reprises his role as the Washington, D.C. police detective and ...more
- The Hired Heart is a 1997 made-for-television film starring Penelope Ann Miller, Brett Cullen and Barry Corbin. It was directed by Jeremy Kagan and written by Jeff Elison.
- Blonde Ambition is an American film released in December 2007 and inspired by the theme of the Academy Award-winning movie Working Girl, starring singer/actress Jessica Simpson playing the part of a ...more
- The Gun in Betty Lou's Handbag is a 1992 American screwball comedy film written by Grace Cary Bickley and directed by Allan Moyle. The film stars Penelope Ann Miller, Eric Thal, Julianne Moore, ...more
- Working-class Massachusetts native Rocky Marciano (Jon Favreau) enters the boxing ring following World War II. Helped by his childhood friend and sparring partner, Allie Colombo (Rino Romano), and ...more
- This film presents the real-life tale of young Ruby Bridges (Chaz Monet), one of the first African-American children to attend an integrated school in the Deep South. At only age 6, Ruby is selected ...more
- Clark Kellogg (Matthew Broderick) is robbed moments after arriving in New York, so when he sees his mugger several days later, he confronts him. The man promises to return his property and get him a ...more
- The Messengers is a 2007 American supernatural horror film directed by the Pang Brothers, and produced by Sam Raimi. It stars Kristen Stewart, John Corbett, William B. Davis, Dylan McDermott, and ...more
- Harriet (Penelope Ann Miller) recently lost her husband in World War II, and her family is now emotionally unstable. Her young daughter, Carrie (Ashley Rose), takes the death of her father especially ...more
- Officer Alex Kearney (Anthony Edwards) patrols an upscale neighborhood in Philadelphia, where he pulls over a well-connected white collar executive who promises to get even with the policeman. Soon, ...more
- In the 1960s, reporter John McWhirter (Fred Ward) was part of a radical student group and informed on two accomplices to escape prosecution. Now a guilt-ridden reporter, John agrees to help his ...more
- Los Angeles homicide detective Jerry Beck (Don Johnson) searches for the murderer who killed a police officer on Christmas Eve. The investigation takes Beck inside the violent world of hate groups ...more
- The Shadow is a 1994 American superhero film, directed by Russell Mulcahy and starring Alec Baldwin, John Lone, Penelope Ann Miller, Ian McKellen, Peter Boyle, Jonathan Winters and Tim Curry. It is ...more
- Though the odds are stacked against him, Cale (Corbin Bleu) dreams of winning a slot on the Grand National Motocross racing team. With the love and support of his mother (Penelope Ann Miller), his ...more