The internet has become a place where people are able to share their most personal stories thanks to anonymity, and there's no shortage of embarrassing stories. We have scoured Reddit to find some of the most awkwardly personal posts from people who are decided to put themselves out there. Don't forget to vote up the most intensely personal posts.
1. Cats Are SketchyPhoto: u/[deleted] / Reddit
2. Never Too Old For Harry Potter Dreams And Wetting The BedPhoto: u/Shaqfan101 / Reddit
3. Just Like Biting Your FingernailsPhoto: u/Its_Stuck / Reddit
4. Free Chipotle Sounds NicePhoto: u/puddingpopp / Reddit
5. Forbidden CrushPhoto: u/RosaBuddy / Reddit
6. People Still Play With 'Yu-Gi-Oh!' Cards?Photo: u/Muffinbandit210 / Reddit