From pretending that their pets have done something cute to trying to prove that their 3-year-old son has the cooking skills of a professional, here are some of the times people thought posting a staged picture online for attention wouldn't escape from the casual scrutiny of common sense. Enjoy!
1. Fun Little Signs From The UniversePhoto: u/RhythmicRaccoon / Reddit
2. MasterChef Junior Over HerePhoto: u/jconl / Reddit
3. Suspiciously Ripped PlasticPhoto: u/Rowan193 / Reddit
4. A Totally Clean And Unbroken LightbulbPhoto: u/reapsnek / Reddit
5. Bruised From The Hot Cheetos, More LikelyPhoto: u/jaktyp / Reddit
6. You Are Kidding UsPhoto: u/dancingdruids / Reddit