List of the best Peter Ustinov movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Peter Ustinov's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Peter Ustinov movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Peter Ustinov movies will be at the top of the list. Peter Ustinov has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Peter Ustinov movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Peter Ustinov films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Peter Ustinov role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Peter Ustinov performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Items here include everything from Le Plaisir to The Old Curiosity Shop."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Peter Ustinov movies?" and "What are the greatest Peter Ustinov roles of all time?"
- Returning from a military campaign abroad, General Marcus Vinicius (Robert Taylor) discovers that a new religion has taken hold in Rome: Christianity. When Vinicius encounters Lygia (Deborah Kerr), a ...more
- The rebellious Thracian Spartacus, born and raised a slave, is sold to Gladiator trainer Batiatus. After weeks of being trained to kill for the arena, Spartacus turns on his owners and leads the ...more
- On a luxurious cruise on the Nile River, a wealthy heiress, Linnet Ridgeway (Lois Chiles), is murdered. Fortunately, among the passengers are famed Belgian detective Hercule Poirot (Peter Ustinov) ...more
- Agatha Christie's Belgian sleuth, Hercule Poirot (Peter Ustinov), solves the murder of an actress at a Balkan resort.
- Appointment with Death is a 1988 mystery film, made by Golan-Globus Productions and produced and directed by Michael Winner. It is an adaptation of the Agatha Christie novel Appointment with Death ...more
- We're No Angels is a 1955 Christmas comedy film starring an ensemble cast of Humphrey Bogart, Peter Ustinov, Aldo Ray, Joan Bennett, Basil Rathbone, and Leo G. Carroll. Shot in both VistaVision and ...more
- Beautiful thief Elizabeth Lipp (Melina Mercouri) and criminal genius Walter Harper (Maximilian Schell) put together a plan to steal an emerald-encrusted dagger from Istanbul's Topkapi Palace. As part ...more
- In the year 2274, young residents enjoy an idyllic, hedonistic lifestyle within the protective confines of a domed city. The general belief is that when each person turns 30, they are reincarnated ...more
- Thirteen at Dinner is a 1985 American-British television film featuring the Belgian detective Hercule Poirot. Adapted by Rod Browning from the Agatha Christie novel Lord Edgware Dies, it was directed ...more
- After accidentally reciting some magic words, track coach Steve Walker (Dean Jones) summons the ghost of the dreaded pirate Blackbeard (Peter Ustinov). The spirit explains to Steve that he was cursed ...more
- In this film based on the Herman Melville novel, handsome, young Billy Budd (Terence Stamp) joins the British navy during wartime, where his skill quickly makes him a trusted crew member. However, ...more
- The United Nations holds a vote that will tip the balance of power during the Cold War to either the United States or the Soviet Union. When the European country of Concordia abstains, however, its ...more
- Captain George Bryan Brummell (Stewart Granger) is a British soldier who appreciates fine clothing and innovative dress. Although he at first alienates the Prince of Wales (Peter Ustinov) with ...more
- Hotel Sahara is a 1951 British comedy film directed by Ken Annakin and starring Yvonne De Carlo, Peter Ustinov and David Tomlinson. It was produced and co-written by George Hambley Brown.
- Dead Man's Folly is a 1986 British-American television film featuring Agatha Christie's Belgian detective Hercule Poirot. It is based on Christie's novel Dead Man's Folly. The film was directed by ...more
- In 1920s Australia, Paddy Carmody (Robert Mitchum) is a roaming Irish sheepherder who loves his nomadic lifestyle. His wife, Ida (Deborah Kerr), and young son, Sean (Michael Anderson Jr.), don't ...more
- One of Our Dinosaurs is Missing is a 1975 comedy film, which is set in the early 1920s, about the theft of a dinosaur skeleton from the Natural History Museum. The film was produced by Walt Disney ...more
- True-life drama of a father and mother who battled against the odds to save their son's life. Augusto and Michaela Odone are dealt a cruel blow by fate: five-year-old Lorenzo is diagnosed with a rare ...more
- The Comedians is a 1967 film directed and produced by Peter Glenville, based on the novel of the same name by Graham Greene, who also wrote the screenplay. The stars were Richard Burton, Elizabeth ...more
- The Egyptian is an American 1954 DeLuxe Color epic film made in CinemaScope by 20th Century Fox, directed by Michael Curtiz and produced by Darryl F. Zanuck. It is based on Mika Waltari's novel of ...more
- Murder in Three Acts is a 1986 British-American television film produced by Warner Bros. Television, featuring Peter Ustinov as Agatha Christie's Belgian detective Hercule Poirot. Directed by Gary ...more
- Hammersmith Is Out is a 1972 comedy film based on the legend of Faust. It is directed by Peter Ustinov, who starred in the film alongside Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Beau Bridges, Leon Ames, ...more
- Treasure of Matecumbe is a Walt Disney Productions family adventure film released in 1976, directed by Vincent McEveety. It was based on the novel A Journey to Matecumbe by Robert Lewis Taylor. The ...more
- Charlie Chan and the Curse of the Dragon Queen is a 1981 film directed by Clive Donner that stars Peter Ustinov, Angie Dickinson and Lee Grant.