Pisces serial killers are those born between February 19 and March 20. Members of this sign are known for being very impressionable, emotional, mysterious, and prophetic. Negative traits - clearly found in Pisces criminals - include being scatterbrained, aimless, and indecisiveness.
Examining the signs as serial killers can reveal some fascinating insight. These Pisces serial killers have a few key qualities in common. Pisces have a tendency to turn to drugs or alcohol when dealing with difficult situations. Many of these serial killers born in February have had a history drug or alcohol addiction, which was bestowed upon them by their parents' example. Because Pisces are imprinted by those who surround them, these violent and problematic habits followed them into adulthood.
Pisces tend to go through multiple career paths throughout their lives. A lot of the serial killers born in March on this list have had unstable professional lives, hopping from job to job as they committed their crimes. Having a strong connection to water, it's kind of eerie how many of these infamous Pisces criminals lived near oceans or rivers. It might be a coincidence, but still...
Not all serial killers are Pisces, though. For more lists of serial killers based on zodiac, check out our comprehensive list of Scorpio murderers. Keep reading to learn more about these Pisces serial killers.
- Photo: Wikipedia / Clark Prosecutor
Birthday: March 17, 1942
Serial killer name: The Killer Clown
- John Wayne Gacy was known for his sadistic nature, getting satisfaction from inflicting pain and sexual abuse on others. This makes sense, as Pisces are highly influenced by other people rather than looking inward. He was found guilty of the murder of 33 male victims.
- After his release from jail in 1970, he worked as an independent contractor for several years. Pisces work best alone.
- In 1978, police discovered the bodies of 29 boys and young men near Gacy's suburban Chicago home. Four more bodies were found in the nearby Des Plaines River.
- Gacy had impressive artistic abilities, selling his paintings for anywhere from $200 to $20,000.
- He was executed by lethal injection in 1994.
- Age: Dec. at 52 (1942-1994)
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domain
Birthday: February 29, 1960
Serial killer name: The Night Stalker
- Richard Ramirez grew up in El Paso, Texas, and suffered violence from his father from a young age. He would often sleep at the cemetery to escape the abuse. He also witnessed his cousin killing his wife, and as we know, Pisces are impressionable to the acts of others.
- Ramirez would wear all black during his killings, in order to blend in with his surroundings (he always worked at night).
- While in prison, Ramirez was quoted in an interview saying, "We’ve all got the power in our hands to kill, but most people are afraid to use it. The ones who aren’t afraid, control life itself."
- A self-proclaimed Satanist, Ramirez once drew a Pentagram on his hand in court, while shouting, "Hail Satan!" His affiliation with Satan is credited as coming from his obsession with AC/DC's album Highway to Hell.
- In September of 1989, Ramirez was found guilty of 13 murders, and was sentenced to Death Row at San Quentin State Prison. He lived there until his death in June of 2013.
- Age: Dec. at 53 (1960-2013)
- Birthplace: El Paso, Texas, USA
Birthday: March 9, 1945
Serial killer name: BTK, The BTK Strangler
- Dennis Rader was known as the "BTK" (Bind, Torture, Kill) Strangler. He killed 10 people from 1974 to 1991 in Wichita, Kansas. His perplexing story became the subject of Netflix's crime series Mindhunter.
- Rader's profession was working as an ADT salesman, installing home security systems. In a twist of irony, he would install security systems for families seeking protection from The BTK Killer.
- He was very imaginative in showcasing his unsolved crimes. He was known for leaving tied-up dolls and literal cereal boxes (a play on the term "serial killer") on street corners and in parked cars.
- As he continued to murder innocent victims in the Wichita area, Rader kept up his double life as father and husband. He was able to deceive his family into thinking nothing was wrong.
- He finally confessed to his heinous crimes in June of 2005. Because the death penalty hadn't been reinstated yet, he was sent to El Dorado Correctional Facility to serve his ten life sentences.
- Age: 75
- Birthplace: Pittsburg, Kansas, United States of America
Birthday: February 29, 1956
- Aileen Wuornos is one of America's most recognized female serial killers. She shot and killed at least seven middle-aged men from 1989 to 1990.
- Her childhood was traumatic and would influence her for the rest of her life. Her father was in mental hospitals for child molestation, and she was sent to live with her grandparents at a young age.
- She had a problem with alcohol — the first time she was arrested was in 1974 for intoxicated driving and firing a gun at a moving vehicle.
- In court, she often appeared scatterbrained and out of control.
- She was convicted of murder and sentenced to death by electric chair in January of 1992.
- Age: Dec. at 46 (1956-2002)
- Birthplace: Rochester, Michigan, United States of America