It's really no surprise that these politicians are good at evading questions. But when it comes to the 2016 candidates for US President, which candidate is the best question dodger, vague answerer, and all around evader of the straight answer? Vote up the politicians you think are the best at dodging questions, be they from journalists or everyday citizens on the campaign trail.
Which of these politicians running for president give the most "political" and vague answers? Leading up to the 2016 election, these career politicians have spent years governing or owning businesses, but it sure seems they also spent some time in "training to evade questions" school.
Politicians evading questions provide some of the most frustrating and entertaining parts of the campaign season, especially when the debates come along. Democrats and Republicans all unite, when it comes to the politicians themselves, because their candidates are constantly dodging questions. Watching Hillary Clinton AND Jeb Bush try to talk their way out of controversies or hard-hitting news questions is something that voters of any party or political beliefs can expect to see a lot of in the 2016 presidential election.No matter who ends up becoming the 45th President of the United States, he or she will probably dodge the tough questions throughout their campaigns. Which candidate is a known question dodger? Which of these political superstars do you want a straight answer from, once and for all? Cast your votes below and head to the comments section to discuss the worst question dodges of the 2016 campaign.
- 278165Ended campaign on March 15, 2016
- 230129Ended campaign on February 3, 2016
- 17396Ended campaign on February 1, 2016
- 217133Ended campaign on September 11,2015
- 250165Ended campaign on February 10, 2016
- 169113Ended campaign on February 3, 2016
- 233180Ended campaign on February 20, 2016
- 9570Ended campaign on November 17, 2015
- 11094Ended campaign on December 21, 2015
- 145135Ended campaign on December 30, 2015
- 5866Ended campaign on October 23, 2015
- 119165Ended campaign on February 1, 2016