List of the top property management companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major property management companies includes the largest and most profitable property management businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest property management companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous property management companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the property management industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big property management businesses.
Companies here include everything from Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment to Kier Group.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest property management companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful property management companies?"
- Bently Holdings is a private asset holdings and management company. We oversee real property investments, and operate under strict green business practices with little to no debt. The company holds... more
- Brandywine Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust in the United States that buys, sells, leases and manages approximately 225 commercial properties, no more than 25 industrial parcels of... more
- Brookfield Office Properties Inc. is a North American commercial real estate company. Brookfield Asset Management owns fifty percent of its outstanding common shares. The company has its headquarters... more
- Canucks Sports & Entertainment, previously known as Orca Bay Sports & Entertainment, is a sports and entertainment company in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada that owns and operates the Vancouver... more
- Centro Shopping America Trust is an investment product part of Centro Properties Group that acquires shopping centres all around the United States. It was acquired by Centro Properties Group in May... more
- Federation Limited, trading as Federation Centres, and formerly known as Centro Properties Group, is an Australian Real Estate Investment Trust company specialising in ownership and management of... more
- Hang Lung Group, established in 1960, is a private company listed company in Hong Kong, engaging in property development for sales and leasing, car park management, property management, and dry... more
- Innovation Place is the registered business name of the Saskatchewan Opportunities Corporation, a crown corporation in Saskatchewan. SOCO operates a network of three research parks: one located near... more
- Kier Group plc is a construction, services and property group active in building and civil engineering, support services, public and private housebuilding, land development and the Private Finance... more
- Liberty Property Trust, based in Malvern, Pennsylvania, USA is a real estate investment trust. Liberty Property Trust owns over 65,000,000 square feet of office and industrial space in 20 markets... more
- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd. is a professional sports and commercial real estate company based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. With assets that include franchises in three of the six major... more
- Oxford Properties, established in 1960 is a global real estate owner, investor, developer and property manager with a portfolio of office, retail, multi-residential and hotel assets. Wholly owned by... more
- Paradigm Twenty is a Oil and Gas energy resources company based out of Tulsa, Oklahoma....