List of the best Rajendra Kumar movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Rajendra Kumar's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Rajendra Kumar movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Rajendra Kumar movies will be at the top of the list. Rajendra Kumar has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Rajendra Kumar movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Rajendra Kumar films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Rajendra Kumar role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Rajendra Kumar performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Items include everything from Gehra Daag to Mere Mehboob."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Rajendra Kumar movies?" and "What are the greatest Rajendra Kumar roles of all time?"
- Zindagi is a Hindi movie produced by S. S. Vasan, Gemini Pictures and directed by Ramanand Sagar. The film stars Rajendra Kumar, Vyjayanthimala, Raaj Kumar, Prithviraj Kapoor, Mehmood, Jayant, ...more
- Khazanchi is a 1958 Bollywood film, directed by Prem Narayan Arora, starring Balraj Sahni in the title role. Shyama, Rajendra Kumar and Chitra are in the other lead roles.
- Sangam is a 1964 Bollywood Romance film written by Inder Raj Anand, produced and directed by Raj Kapoor. The film stars Vyjayanthimala in the lead role opposite Raj Kapoor and Rajendra Kumar with ...more
- Gehra Daag is a 1963 Bollywood romantic crime drama film directed by O. P. Ralhan. A moderate box-office success, the film became the ninth highest earning film of 1950, earning an approximate gross ...more
- Dhool Ka Phool is a 1959 Indian Bollywood film. Produced by B. R. Chopra it was directed by BR's brother Yash Chopra, this being Yash's first movie as a director, having been an assistant director in ...more
- Akeli Mat Jaiyo is a 1963 romantic film written by Akhtar-Ul-Iman, Chandulal Shah and directed by Nandlal Jaswantlal.
- Kanoon is a 1960 Indian Hindi film directed by B.R. Chopra. The film stars Rajendra Kumar, Nanda, Ashok Kumar, Mehmood, Shashikala, Jeevan and Om Prakash. The film presents a case against capital ...more
- The wedding of Radha (Nargis) and Shamu (Rajendra Kumar) is at hand, but the loan they take out to pay for the ceremony ends up leading to their ruin. Unable to pay the mounting interest rates, the ...more
- Ayee Milan Ki Bela is a 1964 Indian Hindi film directed by Mohan Kumar. The film was produced by J. Om Prakash. The music is by Shankar Jaikishan. The movie has three stars: Rajendra Kumar, Saira ...more
- Mendi Rang Lagyo is a 1960 film directed by Manhar Raskapur.
- Jogan is a 1950 Bollywood romantic drama film directed by Kidar Nath Sharma and starring Dilip Kumar and Nargis. It features the song, "Ghungat ke pat khol" sung by Geeta Dutt. Rajendra Kumar in his ...more
- Hamrahi is a 1963 drama family film written by Inder Raj Anand and directed by T. Prakash Rao.
- Dil Ek Mandir is a 1963 Hindi movie directed by C. V. Sridhar. The film stars Rajendra Kumar, Meena Kumari, Raaj Kumar and Mehmood. The film's music is by Shankar Jaikishan. Almost all the songs of ...more
- Sasural is a 1960 Hindi movie produced by L. V. Prasad and directed by T. Prakash Rao. The film stars Rajendra Kumar, B. Saroja Devi, Mehmood and Lalita Pawar. The music is by Shankar Jaikishan. It ...more
- Mere Mehboob is a 1963 Indian film directed by Harnam Singh Rawail and starring Rajendra Kumar, Sadhana, Ashok Kumar, Nimmi, Pran, Johnny Walker and Ameeta. The film became a "blockbuster" and took ...more
- Shirdi Ke Sai Baba is a 1977 Bollywood film directed by Ashok V. Bhushan.
- Chirag Kahan Roshni Kahan is a 1959 Indian Bollywood film directed and produced by Devendra Goel. The film stars Meena Kumari as the protagonist Ratna, and Rajendra Kumar, Honey Irani and Madan Puri ...more
- Saajan ki Saheli is a 1981 family drama film written by Kamleshwar, Saawan Kumar Tak and directed by Saawan Kumar Tak.
- Goonj Uthi Shehnai is 1959 Hindi film directed by Vijay Bhatt, with Rajendra Kumar, Ameeta, Anita Guha and I. S. Johar as leads. The film has music by Vasant Desai and lyrics by Bharat Vyas, and the ...more
- Arzoo is a 1965 Bollywood film directed by Ramanand Sagar. It stars Sadhana, Rajendra Kumar, and Feroz Khan in the lead roles. It was a success at the box office. Arzoo is the story of a love that ...more
- Aap Aye Bahar Ayee is a 1971 Bollywood film produced, directed and written by Mohan Kumar. It stars Rajendra Kumar, Sadhana, Rajendranath and Prem Chopra. The film's music is by Laxmikant Pyarelal.
- Palki is a 1967 musical family drama film written by C.L. Kavish and Wajahat Mirza and directed by Mahesh Kaul and S.U. Sunny.
- Sunehra Sansar is a 1975 Bollywood film directed by Adurthi Subba Rao. It stars Rajendra Kumar, with Mala Sinha as his wife, and Hema Malini as his past love, who has re-entered his life to seek ...more
- Phool is a 1993 Bollywood film directed by Singeetam Srinivasa Rao starring Kumar Gaurav and Madhuri Dixit in lead roles along with Sunil Dutt and Rajendra Kumar in supporting roles. The film is ...more
- Mera Naam Joker is a 1970 Hindi film directed by Raj Kapoor. The screenplay was written by Khwaja Ahmad Abbas. This film was the debut of Rishi Kapoor. Mera Naam Joker is a film about a clown who ...more