To the batcave! We’re ranking every Batman in the DC comics universe. Along with all Batman incarnations that appeared in the comic books, this list also includes alternate versions as well as villains who became Batman. Who is your favorite Batman?
Everyone knows the original Batman Bruce Wayne, but do you know Batman Japan or the Batman of Moscow? Several enemies have worn the suit and used the Batman alias, like Deathstroke, Red Hood, and Bane. Other comic book characters who were Batman include Nightwing, Superman, and Commissioner Gordon.
Vote for the best Batmen in comics. This ranking of every Batman displays pictures of the characters in costume and their comic book appearances.
- Photo: DC ComicsRichard John "Dick" Grayson is a fictional superhero that appears in comic books published by DC Comics. Created by Bob Kane and Bill Finger and illustrator Jerry Robinson, he first appeared in Detective Comics #38 in April 1940. The youngest in a family of acrobats known as the "Flying Graysons", Dick watches a mafia boss kill his parents in order to extort money from the circus that employed them. Batman takes him in as his legal ward and eventually as original incarnation of the crime-fighting partner Robin. He is written by many authors as the first son of Batman. Many, including OMAC, state that he is the one that Batman cares about the most. Throughout his adolescence, Batman and... more on Wikipedia
17631Are they a great Batman?
- As Seen In: Robin
- Photo: DC ComicsBatman is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, as well as its associated media. The character was created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger, and first appeared in Detective Comics #27. Originally named "the Bat-Man," the character is also referred to by such epithets as "the Caped Crusader," "the Dark Knight," and "the World's Greatest Detective." Batman is the secret identity of Bruce Wayne, an American billionaire, industrialist, and philanthropist.... more on Wikipedia
15036Are they a great Batman?
- As Seen In: Detective Comics
Terry McGinnisPhoto: DC Comics
8443Are they a great Batman?
- As Seen In: Superman/Batman Annual
- Photo: DC ComicsThomas Wayne is a fictional character from the 1995 film Batman Forever.... more on Wikipedia
7739Are they a great Batman?
- As Seen In: Earth 2 Annual