We're ranking every Daredevil in the Marvel comics universe. Along with all Daredevil incarnations that appeared in the comic books, this list also includes alternate versions as well as villains who became Daredevil. Who is your favorite Daredevil?
Everyone knows the original Daredevil Matt Murdock, but did you know Spider-Man, the Iron Fist, and even the Black Panther has worn Daredevil's costume? Several enemies have worn the suit and used the Daredevil alias, like Doctor Doom, Bullseye, and Kingpin. Other comic book characters who were Daredevil include Hank Pym, Raymond Connor, and Foggy Nelson.
Vote for the best Daredevil in comics. This ranking of every Daredevil displays pictures of the characters in costume and their comic book appearances.
- Photo: Marvel ComicsDaredevil is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Daredevil was created by writer-editor Stan Lee and artist Bill Everett, with an unspecified amount of input from Jack Kirby. The character first appeared in Daredevil #1 (April 1964). Writer/artist Frank Miller's influential tenure on the title in the early 1980s cemented the character as a popular and influential part of the Marvel Universe. Daredevil is commonly known by such epithets as the "Man Without Fear" and the "Devil of Hell's Kitchen".... more
391Are they a great Daredevil?
- Appears In: Daredevil vs. Spider-Man, Daredevil, Marvel Universe
- Photo: Marvel ComicsDoctor Victor von Doom is a fictional supervillain that appears in publications by Marvel Comics. The son of Romani witch Cynthia Von Doom, Doctor Doom is a recurring archenemy of the Fantastic Four, and leader of the fictional nation of Latveria. He is both a genius inventor and a sorcerer. While his chief opponents have been the Fantastic Four, he has also come into conflict with the Avengers and other superheroes in the Marvel Universe. Doctor Doom has made many appearances in video games, television series, and merchandise such as action figures and trading cards. He was ranked as the 4th Greatest Villain by Wizard on its 100 Greatest Villains of All Time list. IGN's list of the Top 100... more
176Are they a great Daredevil?
- Appears In: Daredevil, Fantastic Four
- Photo: Marvel ComicsBullseye is a fictional supervillain in the Marvel Comics universe. A psychopathic assassin, Bullseye uses the opportunities afforded by his line of work to exercise his homicidal tendencies and to work out his own personal vendetta against Daredevil. Although he possesses no superpowers, Bullseye is able to use almost any object as a lethal projectile, be it weapons like shuriken and sai or seemingly harmless objects like playing cards and pencils. His markmanship is uncanny, at a nearly preternatural level, but he has been known to miss moving targets. In the Daredevil live-action film, he is portrayed by actor Colin Farrell. IGN's list of the Top 100 Comic Book Villains of All Time... more
154Are they a great Daredevil?
- Appears In: Daredevil
- Photo: Marvel ComicsSpider-Man is a fictional superhero created by writer-editor Stan Lee and writer-artist Steve Ditko. He first appeared in the anthology comic book Amazing Fantasy #15 (August 1962) in the Silver Age of Comic Books. He appears in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, as well as in a number of movies, television shows, and video game adaptations set in the Marvel Universe. In the stories, Spider-Man is the alias of Peter Parker, an orphan raised by his Aunt May and Uncle Ben in New York City after his parents Richard and Mary Parker were killed in a plane crash.... more
188Are they a great Daredevil?
- Appears In: Daredevil, Amazing Fantasy