Which rappers have the most kids? Hip-hop fans are used to rappers incorporating details about their personal lives into lyrics, oftentimes hinting at having many children. Plenty of big names in the rap game, ranging from major stars to lesser known artists, have had a larger than average number of children. If you're curious about rapper kids and their famous parents, you've come to the right place.
Plenty of rappers who have kids are open about their family life. Flavor Flav, for example, sometimes posts about his kids on social media and Ice Cube often attends public events with his children. Some rappers with lots of kids, however, prefer to keep their private lives private, often refraining from disclosing much detail about their family life. While DMX has 15 children with nine women, the names of most of his kids and their mothers are unknown. If you're wondering how these stars have so many kids, a lot of rappers began having kids at a surprisingly young age. Eazy-E, for example, had nine children with at least six women before his death at 32. Fetty Wap had seven kids with six women by the age of 27.
To learn more about rappers with the most children, read this list.
After court documents obtained by TMZ were revealed in 2018, rapper Chief Keef has fathered nine children with multiple women. According to the documents, the four most recent kids come from four different mothers over a five-year span.
Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
Sean Combs has 6 children with 3 different women:
- With Misa Hylton-Brim: Justin Dior Combs (born 1994)
- With Kimberly Porter: Quincy (born 1991, adopted by Combs), Christian Casey Combs (born 1998), and twins Jessie James Combs and D'Lila Star Combs (born 2007)
- With Sarah Chapman: Chance Combs (born 2007)
Birthplace: Harlem, New York City, New Yorksee more on Sean Combs
Ice Cube has 5 children with Kimberly Woodruff, to whom he has been married since 1992:
- O'Shea Jackson Jr. (born 1991), Darrell Jackson (born 1992), Kareema (born 1994), Karima (born 1994), and Shareef (born 1995)
Birthplace: South Los Angeles, Californiasee more on Ice Cube
Dr. Dre has 7 kids with 5 different women:
- With Cassandra Joy Greene: Curtis Young (born 1981)
- With Lisa Johnson: La Tanya Danielle Young (born 1983)
- With Anita Porter: Andre Young Jr. (born 1990, died 2009)
- With Michel’le Toussaint: Marcel Young (born 1991)
- With Nichole Thrett: Truice Young (born 1997) and Truly Young (born 2001)
- With unknown mother: Tyra Young
Birthplace: Compton, Californiasee more on Dr. Dre