The Real Housewives who have gotten divorced, despite their change in marital status, somehow still continue to star on one of the many Real Housewives reality television shows on the Bravo network. Even for Real Housewives, divorce can be a fact of life. This list answers the frequently-presented question: "Which Real Housewives are now divorced?"
From the first series, The Real Housewives of Orange County to the sister series The Real Housewives of New York City to the scandalous Real Housewives of Atlanta and all the rest, for a reality show about housewives, the series sure star a fair amount of divorced women.
Bravo started the Real Housewives series in 2006 with group of well-off housewives from Southern California. The series was a success and Bravo went on to launch a handful of other Real Housewives series following prominent women in places like Atlanta, New York City, Beverly Hills, Washington D.C. and Miami.
Fans tuned in as the women lived extravagant lifestyles filled with plastic surgery, gossip and, of course, drama. Though many question how real what is shown actually is, one thing that's definitely real is when the housewives divorce the men alongside which they've appeared on the shows. As of early 2012, the number of current or former cast members who fell for the so-called Real Housewives divorce curse is well into the double digits and climbing.For some of these "Housewives," getting divorced only increased their fame as the drama was covered by the tabloids. Camille Grammer is a perfect example of that when she went from wife to actor Kelsey Grammer to divorced cast member on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Divorces happen everyday around the world and most occur privately but that doesn't make for good television ratings! The boobs may be fake but much to the pleasure of the network, the drama of the divorces of the Real Housewives is definitely real.
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYTaylor Armstrong (RHOBH, 2010-present) was married to Russell Armstrong from 2005 to 2011. The couple divorced among accusations of domestic abuse, and Russell committed suicide in 2011. Armstrong remarried John H. Bluher in 2014.
- Credits (TV): The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Birthplace: Independence, Kansas, USA
- Age: 50
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYCat Ommanney (RHODC, 2010) was married to Charles Ommanney from 2008-2010.
- Credits (TV): The Real Housewives of D.C.
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseCamille Grammer (RHOBH, 2010-2015) was married to actor Kelsey Grammer from 1997 to 2010.Camille Grammer-Meyer (née Donatacci) (born September 2, 1968) is an American television personality, most known for starring in The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She started her career as a dancer, model and actress, and worked as a producer and writer for Grammnet Productions. She was married to Kelsey Grammer from 1997 to 2011. ...more
- Credits (TV): The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Club MTV
- Birthplace: Newport Beach, California, USA
- Age: 53
- Photo: Mike Coppola / Getty ImagesNeNe Leakes (RHOA, 2008-present) was married to Gregg Leakes from 1997-2011. After their divorce, the couple remarried in 2013.Linnethia Monique "NeNe" Leakes (; née Johnson; born on December 13, 1967) is an American television personality, actress, presenter, author, and fashion designer. Born in Queens, New York and raised in Athens, Georgia, she is best known for appearing on the reality television series The Real Housewives of Atlanta as an original cast member and for her recurring character Roz Washington on the Fox comedy-drama series Glee. She also played Rocky Rhoades as a series regular on the sitcom The New Normal on NBC until its cancellation in 2013. She has also participated on NBC's The Celebrity Apprentice and ABC's Dancing with the Stars. Leakes made her Broadway debut as Madame in Rodgers & ...more
- Credits (TV): Glee, The New Normal, The Apprentice, The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Dancing with the Stars
- Birthplace: Queens, New York, USA
- Age: 54