When you type in the word "trust" in Google search, the first thing Google suggests is "trust issues." Now why would that be? Is it because the world is filled with lies? Maybe Google itself is not to be trusted? Who can you trust? What are you supposed to trust anymore when the world and the Internet are so full of lies? Unfortunately, the only person you can ever truly trust is yourself. No matter how well you think you know someone, trusting another person is always a risk. Life is about taking that risk. But this photo gallery is about proving your trust issues aren't unfounded. Humans are surrounded by lies and here is the proof.
1. Not an Ounce of TruthPhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
2. I Can See It!Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
3. Made For Each OtherPhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
4. Time Is MoneyPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BY
5. If You Say SoPhoto: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
6. Dinner with SmuckersPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BY