Red Robin recipes - the easy way to prepare the best dishes from the Red Robin menu. These are copycat recipes, not necessarily made the same way as they are prepared at Red Robin, but closely modeled on the flavors and textures of Red Robin popular food, so you can bring the exotic tastes of one of the best restaurant chains in America to your own table for a fraction of the cost.
Dating back to 1940 when it was operated as Sam's Tavern in Seattle, Washington, Red Robin become a big success when its menu was expanded to include 28 different burger options in the 1970s. There are more than 450 Red Robin restaurants in the US serving tasty burgers and bottomless fries.
From Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits to Buffalo Wild Wings hot sauce, chain and franchise restaurants are popular destinations around the world. Eating out too frequently can be costly, not to mention that it's hard to control portion size, ingredients, or the style of cooking to suit your preferences.
Making Red Robin recipes on your own allows you to save money while enjoying your favorite menu items from the casual dining spot. This list collections the best copycat Red Robin recipes from around the Web.
Red Robin Bonzai BurgerPhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
1/3 lb ground beef- Shape ground beef into a round burger patty; marinate burger patty in first bowl of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
2 cups teriyaki sauce (divided into 2 separate bowls)
1 pineapple ring
1 slice cheddar cheese
1 hamburger bun with sesame seeds
1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
2 slices tomatoes
1/4 cup shredded lettuce (I use Romaine leaves)
- Marinate pineapple ring in second bowl of teriyaki sauce for 30 minutes.
- Remove burger patty; grill on high heat to desired doneness.
- Melt Cheddar cheese on top of patty while still on grill pan by covering with lid.
- Grill pineapple ring on medium heat for a minute on each side.
- Spread mayo on both halves of the bun.
- On bottom bun, place tomato slices, followed by broiled hamburger patty with cheese.
- On top of burger patty, stack the pineapple ring and shredded lettuce.
- Put buns together. Makes a serving.7432Would you try this?
Groovy SmoothiePhoto: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
1/3 cup frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed- Combine ingedients in a blender; blend until smoothe. Makes a 16-ounce serving.
1/3 berry apple blend juice (any brand will due)
1/4 cup peach nectar
1/2 cup of ice
1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
Garnish with maraschino cherry5130Would you try this?
Screaming Red Zombie DrinkPhoto: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
Half oz Myer's Dark rum- Add basic rum, orange juice, and sweet-n-sour; mix thoroughly.
Half oz. Bacardi Select rum
Half oz. Grenadine
1 1/4 oz rum
3 oz orange juice
4 oz. Sweet-n-sour
- Float grenadine, Bacardi Select, and Myer's on top respectively.
- Garnish with orange or cherry.5436Would you try this?