List of the best Richard Chamberlain movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Richard Chamberlain's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Richard Chamberlain movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Richard Chamberlain movies will be at the top of the list. Richard Chamberlain has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Richard Chamberlain movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Richard Chamberlain films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Richard Chamberlain role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Richard Chamberlain performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List features films like The Secret of the Purple Reef, The Count of Monte Cristo and more!"This list answers the questions, "What are the best Richard Chamberlain movies?" and "What are the greatest Richard Chamberlain roles of all time?"
- Stationed in an isolated desert outpost, Lt. Curtis McQuade (George Hamilton), an inexperienced cavalry officer, must adjust to his new spartan life under his surly superior, Capt. Stephen Maddocks ...more
- In Sydney, business lawyer David Burton (Richard Chamberlain) is given the pro bono assignment of defending five aborigines accused of the murder of another tribesman. None of Burton's clients are ...more
- Raoul Wallenberg (Richard Chamberlain) is a Swedish college student who mocks the lethal politics of Adolph Hitler, to the chagrin of his society matron mother (Bibi Andersson). Wallenberg joins the ...more
- After the death of its captain, seafarer Edmond Dantes (Richard Chamberlain) successfully brings in the merchant vessel belonging to his employers only to find himself framed for the murder. Jailed ...more
- Law student Carl Brown (Richard Chamberlain) decides to marry the love of his life, Annie McGairy (Yvette Mimieux), despite the vigorous protests of his father, Patrick (Arthur Kennedy). Cut off from ...more
- Ever in search of adventure, explorer Allan Quatermain (Richard Chamberlain) agrees to join the beautiful Jesse Huston (Sharon Stone) on a mission to locate her archaeologist father, who has been ...more
- The Slipper and the Rose is a 1976 British musical film retelling the classic fairy tale of Cinderella. This film was chosen as the Royal Command Performance motion picture selection for ...more
- The Thorn Birds: The Missing Years is a CBS miniseries that aired in 1996. It tells the story of the 19 years that are unaccounted for between the birth of Dane and Ralph's return to Australia in the ...more
- Mark (Jeff Richards) and Dean (Richard Chamberlain) Christopher voyage to the Caribbean after their brother and his ship mysteriously sink in calm seas. The Christopher siblings suspect foul play, ...more
- Ambitious young lawyer David Mitchell (Richard Chamberlain) is appointed to defend Ben Brown (Nick Adams), a slow-witted veteran accused of murdering Cole Clinton (Pat Buttram), a prominent and ...more
- The Madwoman of Chaillot is a 1969 American satirical comedy-drama film made by Commonwealth United Entertainment and distributed by Warner Bros.-Seven Arts. It was directed by Bryan Forbes and ...more
- Amnesiac assassin flees toward truth.
- Strength and Honour is a boxing film that was shot in Cork, Ireland. Filming took place in the city and county including Kinsale, Rochestown, Passage West and the un-opened maternity ward of the Cork ...more
- Aftermath: A Test of Love is a 1991 TV film directed by Glenn Jordan.
- Lighthearted sequel to the 1973 hit "The Three Musketeers", with King Louis XIII's four swashbuckling heroes engaged in further chivalrous and daring adventures. Once again they do battle with the ...more
- When ambitious Oliver Cromwell (Alan Howard) overthrows the king, Cardinal Mazarin (Philippe Noiret) enlists a down-and-out D'Artagnan (Michael York) to rally the Musketeers against him. Porthos ...more
- Classic 1970s disaster movie about a fire that breaks out in a state-of-the-art San Francisco high-rise building during the opening ceremony attended by a host of A-list guests. An overworked fire ...more
- The Three Musketeers is a 1973 film based on the novel by Alexandre Dumas, père. It was directed by Richard Lester and written by George MacDonald Fraser. It was originally proposed in the 1960s as a ...more
- Ordeal in the Arctic is a made-for-television film written by Paul F. Edwards and directed by Mark Sobel. The film stars Richard Chamberlain, Catherine Mary Stewart, Melanie Mayron, Scott Hylands and ...more
- Allan Quatermain and the Lost City of Gold is an adventure comedy film directed by Gary Nelson and released on January 30, 1987 in the United States. It is loosely based on the novel Allan Quatermain ...more
- Petulia is an American drama film directed by Richard Lester. The screenplay by Lawrence B. Marcus is based on the novel Me and the Arch Kook Petulia by John Haase. The film stars Julie Christie, ...more
- Lady Caroline Lamb is a 1972 film based on the life of the notorious Lady Caroline Lamb, lover of Lord Byron and wife of William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne. The film was written and directed by ...more
- Blackbeard is a 2006 adventure-drama miniseries based on the pirate Blackbeard, directed by Kevin Connor from a screenplay written by Bryce Zabel. It premiered on Hallmark Channel on June 17, 2006. ...more