List of the best Ricky Schroder movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Ricky Schroder's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Ricky Schroder movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Ricky Schroder movies will be at the top of the list. Ricky Schroder has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Ricky Schroder movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Ricky Schroder films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Ricky Schroder role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Ricky Schroder performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list below has a variety of films in it, from A Reason to Live to Detention: The Siege at Johnson High."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Ricky Schroder movies?" and "What are the greatest Ricky Schroder roles of all time?"
- Billy (Jon Voight) used to be a great boxer, but he's settled into a hardscrabble life that revolves around drinking, training horses, and the one bright spot in his existence -- his young son, T.J. ...more
- Residents of a small Texas town embark on cattle drive to Montana.
- Woodrow Call returns to Hat Creek Ranch.
- Diagnosed with a terminal form of cancer, Patrick Foley (William Holden) has returned to his native Australia to die in the peace and quiet of the wilderness. His simple plan is complicated, however, ...more
- After the Cold War, a breakaway Russian republic with nuclear warheads becomes a possible worldwide threat. U.S. submarine Capt. Frank Ramsey (Gene Hackman) signs on a relatively green but highly ...more
- The Lost Battalion is a true 2001 made-for-television film about the Lost Battalion of World War I, which was cut off and surrounded by German forces in the Argonne Forest during the Meuse-Argonne ...more
- Too Young the Hero is a 1988 television movie starring Rick Schroder. It premiered on CBS on March 27, 1988. The film tells the true story of a 12-year old boy who forges his mother's signature to ...more
- Little Lord Fauntleroy is a 1980 film directed by Jack Gold.
- A reporter links a pathogen to a government conspiracy.
- Tortured by the abduction of her 3-year-old son 12 years earlier, Mare (Kate Jackson) does not know what to believe when a young man (Rick Schroder) arrives at her door claiming to be Luke, her ...more
- A Reason to Live is a 1985 television film directed by Peter Levin.
- Across the Tracks is a 1991 American independent film drama about track and field. It was directed and written by Sandy Tung.
- Sam Tyler (Armand Assante) is a down-on-his-luck dentist, stripped of his license due to malpractice. He decides to commit an insurance scam by faking his own death and assuming the identity of his ...more
- Black Cloud (Eddie Spears), a tough young Navajo, garners the attention of a scout (Peter Greene), who offers him a shot at the American Olympic boxing team. Black Cloud, however, refuses if it means ...more
- Stowaways and a missionary (Geneviève Bujold) join a B-29 pilot (Elliott Gould) flying a load of animals to the South Pacific.
- Ebenezer is a 1998 Canadian television production re-telling of Charles Dickens' classic A Christmas Carol with Jack Palance giving a performance as Ebenezer Scrooge, á la Western genre. Palance, ...more
- Murder at Devil's Glen is a 1999 drama thriller film written by Eric Harlacher and directed by Paul Shapiro.
- Blood Done Sign My Name is 2010 drama film written and directed by Jeb Stuart.
- It's the summer of 1965, and the members of the graduating class of upscale Westwood High are eager to reinvent themselves. Valedictorian Mary Beth (Lucy Deakins) wants to attend a liberal ...more
- Inspired by a true story, this made-for-TV movie begins with a brutal crime: the murder of a mother and her two children. The victims are the family of an Air Force captain. The prime suspect is Tim ...more
- Poolhall Junkies is a 2002 drama thriller film written, starring and directed by Mars Callahan. The film also stars Alison Eastwood, Michael Rosenbaum, Rick Schroder, Rod Steiger, Chazz Palminteri, ...more
- Out on the Edge is a 1989 film directed by John Pasquin.
- 14 Hours is a 2005 medical emergency docudrama produced for the TNT Network and starring JoBeth Williams. The film was set in Houston, Texas and filmed in Vancouver, Canada. Based on true-life events ...more
- An anthropologist (Rick Schroder) leads an expedition to an underground world of prehistoric beasts and primitive man.