Some celebrities are known for making less-than-brilliant statements to the world. As such, it stands to reason there are plenty of ridiculous Kim Kardashian quotes out there. True, Mrs. West has undergone some terrible things in the public eye, ranging from being the victim of a terrifying event to sparring with her siblings on-screen. But that hasn't stopped her from saying some truly absurd things.
Keeping Up with the Kardashians viewers will recognize some of the funny things Kim Kardashian has said. Remember when she compared herself to the Virgin Mary, or took full credit for making her family famous? And that's just the tip of the quotable iceberg. From her views on selfies and baby names to her special skills, here are some of the most absurd quotes from Kim Kardashian.
She Threatened To End Her Life Over Labor Pains
- What She Said: "If labor’s worse than this, I’ll [take myself out]."
- When She Said It: While pregnant and sick on a 2013 episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
She Wondered What It Would Be Like To Sleep With Herself
- What She Said: "If I was a man, I would want to know what it's like to have sex with myself."
- When She Said It: On a 2013 episode of her KUTWK spinoff, Kourtney and Kim Take Miami.
The Selfie Queen Denied Being Vain
- What She Said: "I can understand how someone would say that you must be really vain if you're taking selfies all day long or wanting photos of yourself... Is it a little ridiculous? Is it vain? Yes, but it's fun and you get to capture all of these memories at the same time."
- When She Said It: In a 2015 Today show interview with Matt Lauer about her coffee table book, Selfish, which is full of selfies.
She Compared Herself To The Virgin Mary
- What She Said: "I think if I’m 40 and I don’t have any kids and I’m not married, I would have a baby artificially inseminated. I would feel like Mary – like Jesus is my baby."
- When She Said it: On a 2012 KUTWK episode (before she had kids with eventual hubby Kanye West).