List of the best Rishi Kapoor movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Rishi Kapoor's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Rishi Kapoor movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Rishi Kapoor movies will be at the top of the list. Rishi Kapoor has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Rishi Kapoor movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Rishi Kapoor films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Rishi Kapoor role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Rishi Kapoor performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Items on this list include Bobby and Saajan Ki Baahon Mein."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Rishi Kapoor movies?" and "What are the greatest Rishi Kapoor roles of all time?"
Notable directors that have worked with Rishi Kapoor include names like Asrani, Hema Malini and Shashi Kapoor.
- Do Dooni Chaar is a 2010 Indian Hindi comedy-drama film produced by Arindam Chaudhuri, directed by Habib Faisal, and stars Rishi Kapoor, Neetu Singh, Aditi Vasudev and Archit Krishna in lead roles. ...more
- Bobby is a 1973 Bollywood film directed by Raj Kapoor. The film was widely popular, and widely imitated. It also represented the film début for Dimple Kapadia and the first leading role for Raj ...more
- Yeh Vaada Raha is a 1982 Hindi film starring Shammi Kapoor, Poonam Dhillon, Tina Munim and Rishi Kapoor.
- Amar Akbar Anthony is a 1977 Bollywood action comedy film with a lost and found theme, about three brothers separated during their childhood who grew up in three homes, adopting three religions. They ...more
- Damini – Lightning is a 1993 Hindi film directed by Rajkumar Santoshi starring Meenakshi Sheshadri in the title role alongside Rishi Kapoor, Sunny Deol, Amrish Puri, Tinu Anand, Paresh Rawal in ...more
- Tawaif is a Bollywood movie released in 1985. It was produced by R.C. Kumar and directed by B. R. Chopra.
- Prem Rog is 1982 romantic Bollywood film directed by Raj Kapoor. The film tells the story of a man's love towards a woman who is a widow and of a higher status. In one of the songs, he sings that he ...more
- Kabhi Kabhie is a 1976 Bollywood drama romance film, produced and directed by Yash Chopra, and starring an ensemble cast. This was Yash Chopra's second directorial film with Amitabh Bachchan and ...more
- Naseeb is a 1981 Bollywood action drama film produced and directed by Manmohan Desai. The film is a typical Manmohan Desai film with his regular star Amitabh Bachchan and a large cast, lavish sets, ...more
- Karz is a 1980 Hindi thriller film directed by Subhash Ghai, starring Rishi Kapoor and Tina Munim as leads, also starring Simi Garewal, in the critically acclaimed role of Kamini Verma, the murderous ...more
- Naqab is a 1989 thriller drama film directed by Raj Khosla.
- Namastey London is a 2007 Bollywood film. The romantic comedy film is directed by Vipul Amrutlal Shah and stars Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif. It also stars Rishi Kapoor, Upen Patel and Clive Standen ...more
- Coolie is a 1983 Indian Bollywood action comedy film, directed by Manmohan Desai and written by Kader Khan. The film stars Amitabh Bachchan as Iqbal, a railway coolie, with supporting roles played by ...more
- Khel Khel Mein is a 1975 Indian Hindi film directed by Ravi Tandon. The film's music was composed by R.D. Burman and the lyrics written by Gulshan Bawra. The film stars Rishi Kapoor, Neetu Singh and ...more
- Zamane Ko Dikhana Hai is a 1981 Indian Hindi film produced and directed by Nasir Hussain. The film stars Rishi Kapoor, Padmini Kolhapure, Amjad Khan, Yogeeta Bali, Kader Khan, Asrani, Tariq, and ...more
- Nagina is 1986 fantasy Hindi film, produced and directed by Harmesh Malhotra, written by Jagmohan Kapoor, and starring Sridevi and Rishi Kapoor in lead roles. This was the second women-centric ...more
- Heena is the name of a 1991 Bollywood film produced and directed by Randhir Kapoor and starring his brother Rishi Kapoor, Ashwini Bhave and Zeba Bakhtiyar also renowned as Neha Seti. It was shot in ...more
- Rafoo Chakkar is a 1975 Indian Hindi movie produced by Nadiadwala and directed by Narender Bedi. The movie was inspired by the American film Some Like It Hot. Rafoo Chakkar was a hit. The plot begins ...more
- Love Aaj Kal is a 2009 Indian romantic comedy-drama film starring Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone in lead roles with Rahul Khanna, Rishi Kapoor and Giselli Monteiro in supporting roles. The film ...more
- Bade Dil Wala is a 1983 Hindi-language movie directed by Bhappi Sonie and starring Rishi Kapoor, Tina Munim, Sarika, Madan Puri. Other casts include Amjad Khan, Jagdeep, Aruna Irani, Pran.
- Hum Kisise Kum Naheen is a 1977 Hindi Action film, produced and directed by Nasir Hussain. The film became a "super hit" at the box office, and took the third top spot at the box office in 1977. The ...more
- Doosra Aadmi is a 1977 Hindi film, produced by Yash Chopra and directed by Ramesh Talwar. The film stars Rishi Kapoor, Neetu Singh, Raakhee, Shashi Kapoor, Deven Verma and Parikshat Sahni. The films ...more
- Fanaa is a 2006 Indian romantic crime drama film, directed by Kunal Kohli and produced by Yash Raj Films. The film stars Aamir Khan in an anti-hero role, Kajol as his blind love interest, and Rishi ...more
- Prem Granth is a Hindi movie which was released in India on 22 May 1996. Directed by Rajiv Kapoor, the movie stars Rishi Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit and deals with the subject of rape. The movie was a ...more
- Hum Tum is a 2004 Indian romantic comedy film directed by Kunal Kohli and produced by Aditya Chopra and Yash Chopra under the Yash Raj Films banner. The movie stars Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukerji in ...more