List of the best Robin Askwith movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Robin Askwith's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Robin Askwith movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Robin Askwith movies will be at the top of the list. Robin Askwith has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Robin Askwith movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Robin Askwith films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Robin Askwith role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Robin Askwith performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list includes Queen Kong, Back2Hell and more."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Robin Askwith movies?" and "What are the greatest Robin Askwith roles of all time?"
- Confessions from a Holiday Camp is a 1977 British comedy film. It is the last film in the series which began with Confessions of a Window Cleaner. The film was released in North America in 1978 under ...more
- Horror Hospital is a 1973 British horror-comedy film starring Robin Askwith, Michael Gough, Dennis Price and Skip Martin. It was the penultimate film directed by Antony Balch. The film was originally ...more
- Confessions of a Pop Performer is a 1975 British sex-farce film. This second instalment continues the erotic adventures of Timothy Lea and is based on the novels written under the name by Christopher ...more
- Confessions of a Window Cleaner is a 1974 British sex comedy film, directed by Val Guest. Like the other films in the Confessions series; Confessions of a Pop Performer, Confessions of a Driving ...more
- Bless This House is a 1972 British comedy film and a spin off from the television sitcom Bless This House.
- Confessions of a Driving Instructor is a 1976 British sex-farce film. This was the third instalment of the Confessions sequence on the erotic adventures of Timothy Lea, based on the novels published ...more
- When a local fisherman (Jack Watson) discovers the bodies of three murdered teenagers, private detective Evan Brent (Bryant Haliday) is sent to the remote island to investigate. With him on the ...more
- The Flesh and Blood Show is a 1972 British horror film directed by Pete Walker. It stars Ray Brooks, Jenny Hanley and Luan Peters.
- Let's Get Laid is a 1978 British comedy film directed by James Kenelm Clarke and starring Robin Askwith, Fiona Richmond and Anthony Steel. After being demobbed at the end of the Second World War, ...more
- The queen mother plans to visit Britannia Hospital, but administrator Vincent Potter (Leonard Rossiter) has problems to solve first. Outside, there's a union boss who won't let in any food trucks, ...more
- Stand Up, Virgin Soldiers is a 1977 British feature film. It is a sequel to The Virgin Soldiers. The screenplay was written by Leslie Thomas based on his 1975 novel of the same name.
- The Hostages is a 1975 British adventure film directed by David Eady and starring Stephen Garlick, Jayne Collins, Peter Marshall, Julian Holloway and Robin Askwith.
- Evil Calls: The Raven is a 2011 British horror film written, produced and directed by Richard Driscoll, starring Rik Mayall, Jason Donovan, Eileen Daly, Norman Wisdom and Robin Askwith. The film ...more
- Back2Hell is a 2011 horror film directed by Richard Driscoll.
- This unconventional British film, based on the renowned novella by Herman Melville, follows the employment of the eccentric title character (John McEnery). Working in an accounting office, Bartleby ...more
- Hans Brinker is a 1969 drama musical family film written by Bill Manhoff and directed by Robert Scheerer based on the novel by Mary Mapes Dodge.
- When a German U-571 submarine with a sophisticated encryption machine onboard is sunk during a World War II battle at sea, the Allies send an American Navy force led by Lieutenant Andrew Tyler ...more
- Queen Kong is a British comedy film spoofing King Kong. The film was never released theatrically in the United Kingdom, due to legal action by Dino De Laurentiis, producer of the 1976 King Kong ...more