List of animation movies/films with performances by Robin Williams, listed alphabetically with movie trailers when available. These Robin Williams Animation roles include starring, supporting and cameo appearances. You can sort these Robin Williams Animation movies for additional information as well, such as who directed the films and when they were released. Over the years Robin Williams has become known for playing characters in Animation movies, so this list is the perfect resource for finding some you haven't already seen.
List is made up of a variety of movies, including Aladdin and Robots.
You can't vote on this list, but if you want to re-order it you can re-rank the list to put your favorites at the top.
- On December 18, 1991, an animated special based on the book aired on CBS.It was directed by Skip Jones and was produced by Peggy Regan for Steven Spielberg's Amblin Television for Universal Cartoon Studios. It was released on DVD on November 6, 2007.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Robin Williams, Dustin Hoffman, Frank Welker, Tress MacNeille, John Byner
- Released: 1991
- Directed by: Skip Jones
- Aladdin is a 1992 American animated musical fantasy film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures. Aladdin is the 31st animated feature in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series, and was part of the Disney film era known as the Disney Renaissance. The film was directed by John Musker and Ron Clements, and is based on the Arab folktale of Aladdin and the magic lamp from One Thousand and One Nights. The voice cast features Scott Weinger, Jonathan Freeman, Robin Williams, Linda Larkin, Frank Welker, Gilbert Gottfried, and Douglas Seale. ... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Robin Williams, Gilbert Gottfried, Frank Welker, Jonathan Freeman, Jim Cummings
- Released: 1992
- Directed by: Ron Clements, John Musker
- This film is a 1996 animated film that is the second direct-to-video sequel to the Disney animated feature Aladdin.This movie serves as the final chapter of the Arabian Nights-inspired Disney stories that began with the theatrical feature Aladdin and continued with its first direct-to-video sequel The Return of Jafar and the Aladdin animated TV series. ... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Robin Williams, Gilbert Gottfried, Frank Welker, Jerry Orbach, C. C. H. Pounder
- Released: 1996
- Directed by: Tad Stones
- Everyone's Hero is a 2006 Canadian-American computer animated sports comedy family film, directed by Colin Brady, Christopher Reeve, and Daniel St. Pierre, with music by John Debney. The majority of this film was produced by IDT Entertainment in Toronto with portions outsourced to Reel FX Creative Studios. It was distributed by 20th Century Fox, and released theatrically on September 15, 2006. Everyone's Hero earned $16 million worldwide during its theatrical run. The film stars William H. Macy, Rob Reiner, Brian Dennehy, Raven-Symoné, Robert Wagner, Richard Kind, Dana Reeve, Jake T. Austin, Joe Torre, Mandy Patinkin, Forest Whitaker and Whoopi Goldberg.... more on Wikipedia
- Actors: Robin Williams, Whoopi Goldberg, Raven-Symoné, William H. Macy, Forest Whitaker
- Released: 2006
- Directed by: Christopher Reeve, Daniel St. Pierre, Colin Brady