The Best Rock Bands Of 2023
Are you ready to rock out throughout 2023? In a post-pandemic digital age of endless TikTok reels and electropop dancing, rock has taken the backseat across pop culture. However, this year has a lot of great rock music that may be the ultimate cure to your social media Top 40 blues. From the legendary Grammy Award-winning Red Hot Chili Peppers to alternative punk royalty Fall Out Boy and Blink-182, 2023's hottest rock bands are moving full-speed-ahead with electrifying new music and international concert tours. Emo supergroups My Chemical Romance and Paramore return to the forefront of the music industry with new records and sold out shows; and Italian glam rock foursome Måneskin finally have a Grammy nomination under their belt.
Which trending rock musicians are you most excited to see live, and whose records are you currently listening to? Vote below for the best rock bands of 2023, and be sure to also check out this year's top new rock songs afterwards.
- Foo Fighters are an American rock band formed in Seattle, Washington, in 1994. The band was founded by former Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl as a one-man project following the dissolution of Nirvana ...more
- Metallica are an American heavy metal band formed in 1981 in Los Angeles by vocalist/guitarist James Hetfield and drummer Lars Ulrich, based in San Francisco for most of its career. The band's fast ...more
- Red Hot Chili Peppers are an American rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1983. The group's musical style primarily consists of rock with an emphasis on funk, as well as elements from other genres ...more
- Def Leppard are an English rock band formed in 1977 in Sheffield as part of the new wave of British heavy metal movement. Since 1992, the band has consisted of Joe Elliott (lead vocals), Rick Savage ...more
- Green Day are an American rock band formed in the East Bay of California in 1987 by lead vocalist and guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong and bassist and backing vocalist Mike Dirnt. For much of the ...more
- Greta Van Fleet are an American rock band from Frankenmuth, Michigan, formed in 2012. The band consists of Kiszka brothers Josh (vocals), Jake (guitar) and Sam (bass guitar, keyboards); and Danny ...more