This list contains information on famous rock stars with the most kids, loosely ranked by fame and popularity. Several famous guitarists, vocalists, and all around rock Gods have four or more children. Some famous rockers have had all their kids with the same partner while other celebrity rock musicians have had children with multiple partners. A few famous rock stars have even adopted children.
Who will you find on this list of famous rock stars with the most kids? Ozzy Osbourne is near the top. The Black Sabbath front-man has six children with two different women. His kids Kelly and Jack – along with his wife Sharon Osbourne – appeared on the reality show The Osbournes from 2002-2005. Rolling Stones vocalist Mick Jagger has eight children with five different women.
While many rock stars have reputations of being unfaithful, Jon Bon Jovi has had all four of his children with his wife, Dorothea Hurley. Other famous rock and rollers with a lot of kids include Rod Stewart, Brian Wilson, and Ray Charles who had 12 children with 10 women.
Madonna has six children with two men and has adopted several children as well:
- With Carlos Leon: Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon (born 1996)
- With Guy Ritchie: Rocco Ritchie (born 2000)
- Adopted as a single mother: David Banda (adopted 2006), Mercy James (adopted 2009), twins Esther and Stella Mwale (adopted 2017)
Birthplace: Bay City, Michigan, United States of Americasee more on Madonna
Keith Richards has five children with two different women:
- With Anita Pallenberg: Marlon Leon Sundeep (1969), Angela (1972), Tara Jo Jo Gunne, (1976-1976)
- With Patti Hansen: Theodora (1985) and Alexandra Richards (1986)
Birthplace: Dartford, United Kingdomsee more on Keith Richards