List of the best Rosanna Arquette movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Rosanna Arquette's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Rosanna Arquette movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Rosanna Arquette movies will be at the top of the list. Rosanna Arquette has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Rosanna Arquette movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Rosanna Arquette films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Rosanna Arquette role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Rosanna Arquette performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The list you're viewing has a variety of films, like Inhale and The Big Blue, in it."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Rosanna Arquette movies?" and "What are the greatest Rosanna Arquette roles of all time?"
- The Big Blue is a 1988 English-language film in the French Cinéma du look visual style, made by French director Luc Besson. The film is a heavily fictionalized and dramatized story of the friendship ...more
- Black Rainbow is a 1989 supernatural thriller film directed by Mike Hodges and filmed in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- Life for Cassie (Rosanna Arquette) has never been the same after she stabbed her boyfriend for leaving her because she was pregnant. Forced to give up her child for adoption, with her troubled past ...more
- New Jersey housewife Roberta Glass (Rosanna Arquette) spices up her boring life by reading personal ads, especially a series of them being placed by a mysterious denizen of New York City named Susan ...more
- The Linguini Incident is a 1991 American comedic film set in New York starring David Bowie and Rosanna Arquette. The film was directed by Richard Shepard, who co-wrote the script with Tamar Brott.
- Pulp Fiction is a 1994 American crime film directed by Quentin Tarantino. The lives of two mob hitmen (Samuel L. Jackson and John Travolta), a boxer (Bruce Willis), a gangster's wife (Uma Thurman), ...more
- In a Manhattan cafe, word processor Paul Hackett (Griffin Dunne) meets and talks literature with Marcy (Rosanna Arquette). Later that night, Paul takes a cab to Marcy's downtown apartment. His $20 ...more
- An escaped convict, Sam Gillen (Jean-Claude Van Damme) travels to a farm to search for money from an earlier heist. While out on the property, he meets pretty single mother Clydie (Rosanna Arquette) ...more
- Wendy Cracked a Walnut is a 1990 Australian comedy.
- Baby It's You is a 1983 American film written and directed by John Sayles. It stars Rosanna Arquette and Vincent Spano. This was Sayles' first film for a major Hollywood studio. He based the ...more
- Jimmy "The Tulip" Tudeski (Bruce Willis), a mob hitman-turned-informant, ratted on the mob and put his life in jeopardy. Now he has moved to suburban Montreal, ostensibly to make a new start. His ...more
- When his mistress's publisher husband deliberately misleads him, philandering banker Ryan Turner (Charlie Sheen) loses his job on a doomed deal. Soon, his writer girlfriend, Cindy Styne (Denise ...more
- Rambling man Emmett (Scott Glenn) assembles a group of misfit cowboys (Kevin Costner), (Kevin Kline, Danny Glover). After helping a group of settlers track down a pack of thieves, Emmett and his men ...more
- Martin Scorsese's "Life Lessons," Francis Coppola's "Life Without Zoe" and Woody Allen's "Oedipus Wrecks."
- Matt Scudder (Jeff Bridges) is a depressed and hard-drinking Los Angeles cop troubled by a shooting that occurred in the line of duty. After Matt meets Sunny (Alexandra Paul), a call girl involved ...more
- He's the wrong person, at the wrong place, at the wrong time. Joe Dirt (David Spade) is a janitor with a mullet hairdo, acid-washed jeans and a dream -- to find the parents that he lost at the Grand ...more
- The Wrong Man is a 1993 American thriller film directed by Jim McBride. It was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 1993 Cannes Film Festival.
- I'm Losing You is a 1998 American film written and directed by Bruce Wagner. The film starred Andrew McCarthy and is an adaptation of the 1996 novel of the same name.
- In this real-life inspired story, pregnant strangers Sarah (Melissa Gilbert) and Linda (Rosanna Arquette) have their children at roughly the same time, but their newborns are accidentally switched at ...more
- Too Much Flesh is a 2000 drama film written and directed by Pascal Arnold and Jean-Marc Barr.
- In this fact-based film, Gary Gilmore (Tommy Lee Jones), an Indiana man who just finished serving a lengthy stay in prison, tries to start anew by moving to Utah. Before long, Gary begins an ...more
- Inhale is a 2010 drama film written by Walter A. Doty III and John Claflin and directed by Baltasar Kormákur.
- In this film of unconnected humor sketches, bad movies and late-night television are parodied extensively. A doctor (Griffin Dunne) has to help Brenda (Michelle Pfeiffer) give birth, with unexpected ...more
- Deceiver is a 1997 murder mystery film. It won Best Cinematography and Best Screenplay at the 1997 Stockholm Film Festival, and the Special Jury Prize at the 1998 Cognac Police Film Festival.