20 Times The Queens On 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Sashayed Into Our Hearts By Being Super Relatable
Vote up the posts that scream "Shantay You Stay."
In 2009, RuPaul's Drag Race made its debut and solidified itself as one of the best reality competition shows on TV. Over ten years, three Emmys, and more than 150 queens later and the show has become an empire, complete with international versions of the series, live touring performances, YouTube shows galore, and all the merch you can possibly carry. Part of the reason it is so popular has to do with the queens and how they endear themselves to the fans. Here is a look at some times Drag Race queens were completely relatable and sashayed their way into our hearts.
1. 'A Sensible 74'Photo: theblackpearl / Tumblr
2. 'Happy For The Airtime'
3. Hairspray And Desperation
4. Describing My Best FrenemyPhoto: chrissiewatts / Tumblr
5. Everytime Someone Compliments MePhoto: milkaleksandr / Tumblr
6. The Importance Of WinningPhoto: Emily Smith / Pinterest