List of the best Rupert Friend movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Rupert Friend's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Rupert Friend movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Rupert Friend movies will be at the top of the list. Rupert Friend has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Rupert Friend movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Rupert Friend films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Rupert Friend role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Rupert Friend performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Examples include Outlaw and Mrs. Palfrey at the Clarmemont."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Rupert Friend movies?" and "What are the greatest Rupert Friend roles of all time?"
- As the only legitimate heir of England's King William, teenage Victoria (Emily Blunt) gets caught up in the political machinations of her own family. Victoria's mother (Miranda Richardson) wants her ...more
- After the death of her husband, Mrs. Palfrey (Joan Plowright) moves to London with the hope of gaining her independence and seeing her grandson. While she is staying at a residential hotel for senior ...more
- During World War II, 8-year-old Bruno (Asa Butterfield) and his family leave Berlin to take up residence near the concentration camp where his father (David Thewlis) has just become commandant. ...more
- In this adaptation of Jane Austen's beloved novel, Elizabeth Bennet (Keira Knightley) lives with her mother, father and sisters in the English countryside. As the eldest, she faces mounting pressure ...more
- When retired courtesan Charlotte (Kathy Bates) asks her former colleague, Lea (Michelle Pfeiffer) to instruct her son, Chéri (Rupert Friend), in the ways of love, the result is a passionate affair ...more
- Lullaby for Pi is a 2010 drama film written and directed by Benoît Philippon.
- John Wilmot (Johnny Depp), the egotistical second Earl of Rochester, leads an entirely debauched life. When not writing bawdy verse, Wilmot spends his time imbibing massive amounts of alcohol and ...more
- Renee is an upcoming biographical drama film directed by Nathan Frankowski.
- The Continuing and Lamentable Saga of the Suicide Brothers is a 2009 short film directed by Arran Brownlee and Corran Brownlee.
- After the fall of Rome, its last emperor (Thomas Sangster), 12-year-old Romulus Augustus, becomes a prisoner on the island of Capri. With the help of his wise teacher Ambrosinus (Ben Kingsley) and ...more
- 5 Days of War is a 2011 action film by Finnish director Renny Harlin. The story is about the Russo-Georgian War over the Russian-backed breakaway republic of South Ossetia in Georgia, including the ...more
- The Kid is a 2010 British biopic about the life of Kevin Lewis. Based on his autobiography of the same name, it is the story of a boy growing up in a violent, abusive family on a small council estate ...more
- In the 14th century, Italy is the grip of the Black Death. A group of young Florentines (Hayden Christensen, Mischa Barton) seeks refuge in the countryside while the plague ravages the city. To pass ...more
- Jolene is a 2008 American drama film directed by Dan Ireland. It stars Jessica Chastain as the titular character and is based on the short story "Jolene: A Life" by E. L. Doctorow, itself inspired by ...more
- Returning veteran Sgt. Daniel Bryant (Sean Bean) finds himself trapped in a world of urban violence every bit as dangerous as the front lines he was lucky to leave behind. At his wit's end with ...more
- The Moon and the Stars is a 2007 romantic drama film starring Jonathan Pryce, Alfred Molina, Catherine McCormack and directed by John Irvin.
- A drug-addled, manipulative misanthrope (James McAvoy) begins to experience increasingly severe hallucinations as he tries to solve the murder of a Japanese student.