Few things are as difficult as missing someone you love, heartache, or death. Whether they have passed away, have moved on, or are just not near you, these can be difficult things to deal with. Often these are topics that the saddest of country songs deal with. The best of these songs on this list are the best.
These saddest country songs provide kind of emotional connection that musicians hope people discover in their music. They are heartbreaking and often make us cry. They provide the type of emotion that gives us solace.
Vote up the greatest country songs about feeling sad below, or add a song makes you sad and want to cry whenever you hear it, if it isn't already on the list.
A song about a man's undying love for a woman.
- 2867220A sad song about alcholosim and death.
- 531382A song about regrets and unforgettable love.
A song about the passing of a loved one.
- 7339103A song about a forgotten little girl who has to take care of herself.
- 8440152A song about a man who misses his buddy who has passed away.
A tale of a young man's life and his sad pleas not to 'take the girl.'
- 10390130A song about a lost loved one who is already in heaven.
The title says it all.
A song about a soldier who doesn't come home.
- 15342120A sad song about a little girl who is a victim of abuse.
- 16A song about missing a grandfather who has passed away.
A song about wondering what could have been.
- 20277108A song about soldiers who must go off to fight.
A song about lost love and plans of a life that never came.
A song about a young couple marrying before the man goes off to war.
- 23A sad song about a man finding his wife has left him.
Another sad song about loss, love, and life.