List of the best Sadhana movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Sadhana's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Sadhana movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Sadhana movies will be at the top of the list. Sadhana has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Sadhana movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Sadhana films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Sadhana role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Sadhana performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Items on this list include Ek Musafir Ek Hasina and Ishq Par Zor Nahin."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Sadhana movies?" and "What are the greatest Sadhana roles of all time?"
- Rajkumar is a 1964 Hindi film directed by K. Shankar. The film stars Shammi Kapoor, Sadhana Shivdasani, Pran, Prithviraj Kapoor, Om Prakash and Rajindernath. The music is by Shankar Jaikishan. The ...more
- Asli-Naqli is a 1962 Hindi movie produced by L.B Lachman and L.B Thakur. The film is directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee and stars Dev Anand, Sadhana Shivdasani, Leela Chitnis, Anwar Hussain, Sandhya ...more
- Woh Kaun Thi? is a 1964 black-and-white Psychological Mystery film directed by Raj Khosla, starring Sadhana, Manoj Kumar and Prem Chopra. Though the screenplay was written by Dhruva Chatterjee, parts ...more
- Mere Mehboob is a 1963 Indian film directed by Harnam Singh Rawail and starring Rajendra Kumar, Sadhana, Ashok Kumar, Nimmi, Pran, Johnny Walker and Ameeta. The film became a "blockbuster" and took ...more
- Mera Saaya is a 1966 Indian Hindi film directed by Raj Khosla. The film was a remake of Marathi film called Pathlaag. The film's music is by Madan Mohan and lyrics by Raja Mehdi Ali Khan. The film ...more
- Parakh is a 1960 Hindi film, based on a story by famed music director Salil Chowdhury, that portrays Bimal Roy's lighter side and is in a satirical look at Indian democracy in its early years. Roy ...more
- Ek Musafir Ek Hasina is a 1962 Bollywood film. The film is produced by Sashadhar Mukherjee and directed by Raj Khosla. The film stars the producer's son Joy Mukherjee with Sadhana and Rajendra Nath. ...more
- Ishq Per Zor Nahin is a 1970 Hindi romantic movie produced by Suresh Saigal and directed by Ramesh Saigal. The film stars Dharmendra, Sadhana, Biswajeet, Kamini Kaushal, Leela Mishra, Abhi ...more
- Budtameez is a 1966 Bollywood film produced by Jagdish Varma and directed by Manmohan Desai. The film stars Shammi Kapoor, Sadhana and Manorama. The film's music was by Shankar Jaikishan.
- Anita is a 1967 Indian suspense film, directed and written by Raj Khosla, and starring Manoj Kumar and Sadhana. The film is the last of the suspense-thriller trilogy of Khosla-Sadhana partnership. ...more
- Waqt is a 1965 Indian film directed by Yash Chopra. It made it onto the BFI's long list of films in consideration for their top ten of Indian films award. It was produced by B. R. Chopra and starred ...more
- Poor Indian woman Somna (Sadhana) works on a farm with local teacher Kailash Nath Kaushal (Balraj Sahni), whose wife died in childbirth. One of his students is Amar Kumar (Sanjay Khan), who meets, ...more
- Aap Aye Bahar Ayee is a 1971 Bollywood film produced, directed and written by Mohan Kumar. It stars Rajendra Kumar, Sadhana, Rajendranath and Prem Chopra. The film's music is by Laxmikant Pyarelal.
- Arzoo is a 1965 Bollywood film directed by Ramanand Sagar. It stars Sadhana, Rajendra Kumar, and Feroz Khan in the lead roles. It was a success at the box office. Arzoo is the story of a love that ...more
- Hum Dono is a 1961 Hindi film produced by Dev Anand and Navketan films. Amarjeet is credited as the film's director, but producer and star Dev Anand claimed that it was his brother Vijay Anand, who ...more
- Love In Simla is a 1960 romantic Indian Hindi film, produced by Sashadhar Mukherjee and his Filmalaya production house. Directed by R.K. Nayyar, the film had the producer's son, Joy Mukherjee, in the ...more
- Geeta Mera Naam is a 1974 Hindi movie produced by R K Nayyar. His wife Sadhana is the star and the director of the film. The film also stars Sunil Dutt, Feroz Khan, Helen and Rajendranath. The film's ...more
- Dulha Dulhan is a 1964 Indian Bollywood film produced and directed by Ravindra Dave. It stars Raj Kapoor and Sadhana Shivdasani in pivotal roles.
- Dil Daulat Duniya is a 1972 Bollywood comedy drama film, it's a remake of the 1948 Film "Pugree" directed by Prem Narayan Arora and starring Rajesh Khanna, Sadhana, Ashok Kumar, Om Prakash, ...more
- Gaban is 1966 Hindi film directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee, based on Munshi Premchand's classic novel by the same name. It had Sunil Dutt and Sadhna playing the lead role. The film has music by ...more
- Prem Patra is a 1962 romantic drama film directed by Bimal Roy.
- Amaanat is a 1977 Bollywood film directed by Shatrujiit Paul. The film stars Manoj Kumar, Sadhna, Balraj Sahni, Mehmood, Asit Sen, Aruna Irani.
- Varnajalam is a 2004 Tamil film starring Srikanth and Sadha in the lead roles, later dubbed into Hindi as Aankhein. It was remade in Malayalam as Aagathan.
- Sachaai is a 1969 Indian Bollywood film directed by K. Shankar and produced by M.C. Ramamurthy. It stars Shammi Kapoor, Sanjeev Kumar and Sadhana Shivdasani in pivotal roles.