Who are the most famous Sagittarius serial killers? Born from November 22 to December 21, Sagittarius is the ninth sign of the zodiac.
Looking at serial killers based on zodiac, you can find some pretty fascinating connections. Many serial killers born in November and December fall under the Sagittarius sign, and they all happen to share a few key personality traits. For one, they have a tendency to resort to violence when things head south.
For more information on the signs as serial killers, check out our list of Scorpio serial killers.
Birthday: November 24, 1946
- Most people who met Ted Bundy considered him to be handsome and compassionate. It's believed he used these traits to lure his victims.
- Bundy would often approach his victims in public places, exploiting their empathy by feigning injury or by impersonating an authority figure.
- Ted Bundy broke off all contact with his girlfriend, Stephanie Brooks, later saying, "I just wanted to prove to myself that I could have married her." He remained a loner throughout much of life.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair use
Birthday: November 23, 1945
Serial killer name: Muswell Hill Murderer
- Dennis Nilsen was described as a quiet yet adventurous child.
- He craved adventure, finding life in his small town stifling.
- He would later be charged on six counts of murder.
Birthday: December 18, 1948
Serial killer name: Co-ed Killer
- Edmund Kemper differed from many other serial killers due to his high intellect. He had an I.Q. of 145.
- Most of his victims were female college students.
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)
Birthday: November 29, 1953
- Rosemary West demonstrated her independence and defiance by continuing to date an adult man when she was only 15 years old.
- Together, the couple would go on to kill numerous women.
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons (CC-BY)
Birthday: December 21, 1952
Serial killer name: The Interstate Killer
- Larry Eyler was a stubborn child. His mother eventually put him in a home for unruly boys.
- It's believed Eyler murdered at least twenty young men.
Birthday: November 28, 1963
Serial killer name: The Monster of Montmarte
- As a young boy, Thierry Paulin exhibited erratic behavior. Eventually, his mother sent him away to live with his father. The dad accepted to avoid paying alimony.
- He became an artist, dressing in drag and performing as a singer.
- Paulin claimed responsibility for 21 murders.